Part 2

Kili's looking for the path when he spots you sleeping. His eyebrows draw in confusion as he looks around carefully.
He slowly walks to your body and turns you over. He gently shakes you. "Uh, excuse me?" He asks.
Kili taps your shoulder. "Hello?" He asks a little louder. He stares at you then pokes your arm. "Hey!" He exclaims. You stir slightly, a soft groan escaping your lips.
He takes your arm and shakes it. "Hey." He says. You groan again and open your eyes.
You widen them and back away from Kili. "Who are you and where am I?" You ask, studying him.
"I'm Kili and you're in Mirkwood." Kili answers. You struggle to stand and he helps you. "How did I get here?" You ask.
He shakes his head and shrugs. "I don't know. I found you sleeping next to this river." He answers.
"I-I don't remember anything." You say, putting a hand to your head.
Kili takes your arm and wraps an arm around your waist. "Well, why don't you come with me and maybe I'll be able to help you regain your memory." He suggests, leading you away from the river.
"O-kay." You say. "What's your name?" He asks. "Y/N." You answer.
Kili leads you ten yards when you see the other Dwarves. "Y/N, this is the Company of Thorin Oakenshield." He announces.
The Dwarves turn to look at you. "Who's she?" Thorin asks, shooting you a look.
"I found her by a river. She's very confused and I think she has amnesia." Kili explains.
"We can't help her." Thorin says, turning away. "But uncle! Please, she's not well." Kili says.
Everyone looks at Thorin expectantly. He's silent for a moment. "We take her with until we get to Lake-town. That's it." Thorin says, lowly.
You smile. "Oh, thank you so much. I promise I won't be a bother." You say.
He looks at you, wordless. Kili looks at you. "Don't worry. He'll loosen up." He says comfortingly.
You nod and look at him. "Thanks."