𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐊𝐈𝐃!

Start from the beginning

After finishing brushing her teeth and putting some light makeup on to see what Tina had decided, only to also find a message from her saying that her and Mike would pick her up.

Once she had finally finished getting ready for the day, she made her way down the stairs, grabbing her keys and lunch money before heading outside and locking her font door behind her, just as Mike Chang pulled up to her house.

"Hey, guys!" She greeted in a cheerful tone that sounded fake even to her own ears, though nobody ever noticed it was fake, as she climbed into the backseat.

"Hey. I see you went with my advice on the purple top." Tina remarked with a smile after she took in Lily's outfit.

Lily laughed as she remembered Tina's text message: 

u cant wear purple...it makes ur skin look kind of yellowy :/

is what Tina had written when Lily had sent her a picture of a purple t-shirt and black jeans.

The trio carried on conversing about the year ahead of them and what they had done all summer as they carried on the drive to McKinley High.

Lily had been walking down the hallway, on her way to her first class when she was cornered by Jacob Ben-Israel who was doing a blog post on what he liked to call 'Glee's Big Gay Summer'.

"How do you respond to the rumours that say you were out of school for two months last year because you got pregnant and had an abortion?" Th Jewish boy asked as he shoved a microphone into the girls face who tried her best to keep a smile on her face, though it quickly fell once sh heard JBI's question.

Lily hated the anybody brought up anything that had to do with her dad or his death or why she missed so much school after he died, she didn't like talking about feelings and stuff, she'd much rather deal with it on her own, she especially hated it when people made comments like this when the whole school already knew that her dad died as it was all anybody kept whispering about when she had finally come back to school last year.

 With a roll of her eyes Lily pushed the microphone out of her face and stomped off to her first class, ignoring JBI's shouts after her.

Making her way to her English classroom she slammed the door shut behind her, causing JBI to run into it, the whole class laughed once they saw JBI's face smushed against the door's little window.

Mrs. Beckman, Lily's English teacher signalled for Lily to take her seat as she made her over to the door with a roll of her eyes.

Mrs. Beckman opened the door just as Lily had taken a seat in the second row, next to Becky Jackson, once the English teacher had opened the door Jacob Ben-Israel had fallen face first to the floor as he had still been smushed against it.

"Jacob." the English teacher called sternly, "Go to class. Now."

The jewish sophomore quickly got up and rushed down the hallway, his camera guy following after him, just as Miss Pillsbury had approached the doorway.

Lily began doodling in her notebook boredly as the two faculty members kept on talking in hushed whispers.

"Lily, go with Miss Pillsbury." Mrs. Beckman ordered at the confused girl who slowly closed her notebook and packed her things up once agin, following the red head out of the class.

"Good Morning, Lily." Miss Pillsbury greed with an overly cheerful smile, which Lily tried her best to return. "Um, so we have a new student. I was thinking maybe you could show him around a little, teach him the ropes of the school a little."