She preferred her job researching runes in the Department of Mysteries. She was closer to George that way and she knew that her kids would be mortified if she ever decided to teach at Hogwarts while they were in school. It was awkward enough when Sirius and Remus taught at Hogwarts, she didn't want her kids going through that as well. 

Harri was supposed to hand deliver a Hogwarts acceptance letter to muggle family. A few rules had changed since Harri went to Hogwarts. All letters that were going to muggle families had to be hand delivered by a witch or wizard designated by the school. Harri was one of those designated witches or wizards. She would have to leave soon.

"Harri," a masculine voice said from behind her. The raven haired witch turned around in her chair and smiled at the young wizard, whose hair changed from turquoise to a bright orange. The color orange usually meant that he was nervous.

"What is it, Teddy?" Harri asked with a raised eyebrow, she had a good idea about what he was going to ask her.

"Do you know if Lila is seeing anyone?" he responded running a hand through his hair. A habit that he picked up from spending too much time with Harri growing up.

"I don't think so, Teddy. Why don't you ask her yourself? It's not like you to avoid Lila for so long," Harri told him as she stood up from the table. She put a hand on his shoulder and lifted his chin up with her other hand, so he was looking her in the eyes.

Teddy's eyes were currently a light amber in color, mirroring his father's. They were Lila's favorite eye color on him. "Well, Harri, I think you can guess why I'd want to know if she was dating someone. It's just we grew up together and I don't know if she only thinks of me like a brother," he mumbled and Harri sighed.

"Rest assured that she doesn't think of you like a brother. I doubt she would have kissed you last Christmas if she thought of you as a brother. Now, don't tell George that I gave you the go ahead for dating Lila, he'll be furious," she replied with a wink and young Auror's hair changed from orange to turquoise. He rushed off into the house, tripping over something a few moments later. 

Harri rolled her eyes and picked up the letter on the table. She was going to have to get the over with one way or another. She pulled her wand out and disapperated to her target destination. The street was a familiar one. She was in Surrey, Number 4 Privet Drive to be exact. There was a young wizard in the household named Devon Dursley. From what she had understood about the Dursley's current living situation was that Vernon had died due to a heart attack when Dudley was sixteen. Apparently, Dudley had a change of character after losing his father. He, from what Harri heard, lost weight and started to take school seriously. He got married and had a little boy with his wife. Sadly, three years ago a gas line exploded in his office building, killing him and most of the other employees inside. Dudley's wife had moved in with Petunia and they were raising young Devon together.

Harri just hoped that he was being treated right by his grandmother. There was no doubt that he has had bouts of accidental magic.

The raven haired woman knocked loudly on the door and within a few seconds it opened. She looked down to see a young boy. He seemed to be average in both height and weight, he had bright hazel eyes and light blonde hair on his head. He seemed healthy which was always a good sign.

"I'm not allowed to let strangers in the house," he said not recognizing the woman in front of him. 

"Hello, I'm Harri and I'm here to give something to you and talk to your guardians. Would you mind getting them?" She asked and he nodded, but before he could leave she handed him a sealed envelope. She winked at him before he blushed and ran into the house.