Having some fun🍋

The devil watches dice masturbate~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dice loved everything about his boss. He has fantasies about him sometimes topping and him sometimes being a bottom. It didn't matter. He wanted his boss. And he wanted him bad. The casino was closed and dice was in his room thinking about his boss...he slowly rubbed his gloved crotch imagining it was the devil..

He stopped and undid his bow.. he took off his coat. Then his vest.. then slowly unbuttoned his white long sleeve... his nipples were completely erect.. he rubbed them slowly, shaking and moaning the devils name quietly... dice pulled down his pants and boxers. He slowly moved over to his nightstand. He pulled out a big dildo..

He knew how the devil was so he didnt put any lube.. he put the tip slowly on himself.. then he slammed himself down arching his back and moaning loudly "DEVY!~~~"

Meanwhile else were in biniki bottom.

The devil was cleaning things off the bar. And he heard a slight screamish moan calling out his name. Expect it was just "devy" devy... devy.... he liked how it sounded.. sounds like something king would call him. But devil hadn't seen king for awhile. But... just incase. He turn invisible and peeked into dices room...

Even though he was invisible he was a bright red.. he watched dice play with himself.. dice wanted him.. the devil went in and shut the door behind him quietly hoping dice wouldn't notice the door. Dice kept screaming out the devils name as he touched himself... dice teased his dick while bouncing on his dildo..

If dice could see the devil.. they both were going insane for each other. Dice was playing with himself wanting his boss while the devil watched as he had a raging boner. The devil started to slowly jerk himself off while watching dice.. dice stopped and screamed out one last time before cumming all over himself.. he let out a gentle moan.. before slowly taking the dildo out and laying on his back exhausted... the devil stopped and left.. he turned visible when he shut dice's door.. he was still going crazy... he decided to take care of it in his office....

~~~to be continued~~~

Eeeeee. Hope you enjoy the first part of this--- and sorry how short this was--- but eeeeee-- hope you enjoyed. See ya laterr~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~