Chapter 2

(Go follow my friend in her new account Abigaiil789, her old one Abigaiil81 is not available anymore)

Years passed,

George went out one night and came across a concert. The band players were getting ready. They practiced and George wanted to join.

They noticed and asked him his name.

George said, "I'm George Beard and mind if I join your band."

They talked about it and agreed.

George was the singer and said he's a vampire and the fans thought he was pretending for everyone.

Everyone loved his music. George told his family they can be in the open.

Mrs. Beard said, "Are you sure this is safe?"

George said, "Yes as long as they don't know."

Mr. Beard said, "Okay."

Nick said, "This is great."

George said, "Yeah."

After a year, George's band became famous.

In another city, Harold packed everything up and puts it in his car.

Billy said, "Can we talk about this?"

Harold said, "No."

Billy said, "Please, we love each other."

Harold said, "You call this love! Always controlling what I do and hitting me when I do something you don't like!?"

Billy said, "I'm the man of the house and you are a house husband and I'm the boss."

Harold got angry and slapped Billy. Then go inside his car and drove to his mom's house. Mrs. Hutchins saw Harold and said, "Hey honey."

Harold said, "Hey mom, can I stay here for a few weeks until I find my own place?"

Mrs. Hutchins said, "Of course Harold."

Harold said, "Thanks mom."

Mrs. Hutchins said, "Your welcome."

They hugged and Harold went to his old room.