"Just go for it Henry, the worst thing he does is say no, and then you can get absolutely shit-faced to forget about it, plus you'll always have us!" Lily exclaimed.

"Never did I ever think I'd hear Lily Edwards in support of getting wasted, but anything is possible I guess!" Ben said in disbelief. Nyah and Henry nodded at his comment. "Potter must really be doing a number on you."

"No, I'm just not a total stick in the mud. I know how to have fun! Like I'm going to do tonight. James bloody Potter has not affected me one bit," Lily said as she shook her head.

Henry, Nyah and Ben exchanged looks. 

"Alright Lil," Ben drawled.

"Whatever you say Lily," Nyah hummed.

"Of course," Henry said, smirking.

"Ok what are you lot not telling me," Lily huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"We don't know what you're talking about," Nyah said with an innocent smile.

"That's bollocks and you know it. You all looked at each other weirdly and did that weird response. It was a little creepy honestly," Lily said with eyebrows raised. 

Nyah laughed while Ben shook his head and smiled.

"We don't know what you're talking about Lil," Henry said with a mischievous smile.

"I swear Henry Stints if you are planning something ..." Lily said as she narrowed her eyes at him.

Henry mocked being offended; gasping and putting his hand over his heart.

"Lily Edwards, do you take me for a schemer?" Henry asked.

"Yes," Lily deadpanned.

"Are you stereotyping me because of my house," Henry said with even more dramatics

"Yes. Now what are you doing?" Lily said, unflinching.

"No need to be my mother Lils, I'm just having a bit of fun and you'll find out soon enough." Henry said with a smirk and as if sent by Merlin himself, Will the sixth year Gryffindor walked by, causing Henry to break away from the group to greet him. 

The three left watched, amused, as they saw their friend attempt to flirt with the poor boy. Henry, after years of practice, was much better at keeping his composure, but the poor sixth year was a flustered mess. His hands kept fidgeting and he couldn't make eye contact. Luckily, it seemed as if Henry was cool with it as they saw him reassure the younger boy. 

Then, it was Henry's turn to be more fidgety before Will's face lit up and he nodded. Henry must have asked him as his date to the party. Henry then slung his shoulder over the younger boy and they walked down the hall. However, Henry turned his head briefly, showing a big smile and a thumbs up. Ben smiled and shoved his hands into his pockets, Nyah clapped a little and Lily grinned and returned his gesture. 

"Well, now that that's settled, let's go Lily!" Nyah exclaimed, grabbing the girls hand and dragging her away. 

"That's fine ... I'll just ... aaaand they're gone," Ben said in defeat after being left by his friend and his sister. 

"Ben! Just the lad I was looking for!" Lysander exclaimed, walking up to the boy with his group of friends.

"Wow you guys are everywhere," Ben muttered under his breath.

"What?" Lysander asked, visibly confused.

"Nothing, what do you need Lysander?" Ben asked with a polite smile.

"Well, both of us are quidditch commentators this year — " Lysander started, while it was Ben's turn to be confused.

"I don't understand, I've been quidditch commentator since 3rd year — " Ben said with a confused tone.