" Yes, but that's the only connection we had with Cray ... " Chrono replies somewhat depressed

Far from there ...

" Damn, I can't communicate. " Said Rin, who was with Karen , Mahiru and Hayao .

" Unfortunately, neither do I. " He answered Hayao . "No wonder you have never been helpful. " He added Rin.

" And where are we going then ? " Ask Hayo.

"Anjou Mamoru surely has the answer. " Rin answered." Why doesn't you only admit that you like him, and stops that Tsundere attitude." Mahiru said in a low voice, but... "When this is over ... you will pay for what you said." added Rin, while Karen prayed for the life of her friend.

Back in the FIVA HQ

"They would really see them, they are incredible Team Q4 is ending those things that appeared out of nowhere. " Said Kaoruko happy.

" Not only them, everyone we know and some fighters are beating those ' Dark fighters ', meanwhile we must think about what to do now. " Chris mentioned, as the connection had been re-established thanks to backup power.

"I'll call the branch managers to neutralize those dark fighters. " Ibuki said, but... "Sorry for interrupting!" Am said, she and the others brought Kazumi.

"Am?" Try 3 members react in surprise. "Shindou, good thing we found you." added Kumi.

"Eh... yes, but what are you doing here ? " Asks Chrono , Kaoru and Kumi try to incorporate Kazumi .

" Shindou ... There is ... There is something ... There is something you have to know." Said Kazumi, who loses consciousness for a few minutes and is taken to a room to rest.

In the infirmary the three members of Try 3 waited for Kazumi to react ... "Shindou..." said Kazumi who was still weak.

" We are here... " said Chrono

" I couldn't save Kazuma ... Because of that he..." Onimaru said, Chrono knew very well that Kazumi was still wrong, so he only listened to his message.

" But Kazuma is still alive. " He added Kazumi .

"What do you mean, Onimaru- san? " Asks Shion .

"I am proof of that " Kazumi replied ... "Eh? " Shion and Chrono remained confused, meanwhile Rin group came and listened to everything he said Kazumi . "I see, it means that... If Gyze had full control of Kazuma , he would have  eliminated Kazumi. " He added Tokoha while Kazumi just nods.

" Shindou , I am the message ... Kazuma is asking you not to give up. " Said Kazumi , who became faint.

" Now that Chrono is back, we can save the world! " Mahiru was very excited ... " Yes, if Shion is here ... I will do my best. " He added Hayao, but there were two people who were restive.

" Hikari -chan, let's help Chrono and the others ... " Karen said, but Hikari was a little more thoughtful...

" Yes, you're right... " She said, until Rin approaches. "It is incredible that a traitor like you keep hiding things until now. " He added Rin upset.

"Is not that I want to hide it..." Hikari replied.

"Then what is it ? " Asks Rin annoyed.

" Hikari -chan? " He said Karen confused.

" Actually ... it's about Try 3. They are ... " Hikari explains everything she knows, leaving everyone present surprised.

" Kazuma is alive ? " Chrono asks Kazumi .