~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 ~

Start from the beginning

Lina smacked the upside of Fred and George's head.

"OW!" They exclaimed turning around to glare at Lina.

"Don't nearly accidentally kill your sister" Lina said crossing her arms "and if you wanted to bring your trunks downstairs without having to carry them. Well, just watch and learn. Wingardium Leviosa" Lina said and the trunk Cedric was holding floated out of his hand.

"Show off" George grumbled.

Lina and Cedric headed down the stairs followed by very grumpy Weasley twins. Everyone but Harry, Ron and Hermione were in the hall. Wulburga's screams as annoying as it was had become background noise.

"When are we leaving?" Lina asked Remus.

"We should be leaving now, but Mad-Eye wants to wait for Sturgis Podmore" Remus replied anxiously looking at his watch.

"Oh, where's Harry, Ron and Hermione?" Mrs Wealsey huffed.

"I think they're still in their room" Lina answered.

Mrs Wealsey moved to the first step of the staircase and looked up "WILL YOU LOT GET DOWN HERE NOW, PLEASE!" Mrs Wealsey bellowed.

Harry, Ron and Hermione sped down the stairs, with their trunks and owl cages and joined the group in the already overcrowded corridor. Lina edged closer to Cedric who gladly wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Harry, you're to come with me and Tonks" Mrs Wealsey shouted over Mrs Blacks screams "leave your trunk and your owl, Alastor's going to deal with the luggage...oh for heaven's sake, Sirius, Dumbledore said no!"

The bear-like black dog that was Sirius's Animagus form was climbing over the trunks laid out on the floor to get to Harry's side.

"Oh honestly..." Mrs Wealsey sighed "well, on your own head be it" she wrenched open the front door and stepped out first.

"Wait...you're going with Harry?" Lina asked Sirius, but it didn't matter, Harry and Sirius had left the house and the door slammed shut behind them.

"Are you-"

"I'm fine," Lina said to Cedric giving him a small smile but Cedric could see right through it.

"Arthur, Weasley and Granger go next" Moody growled.

"Right" Mr Wealsey opened the door and let Ron and Hermione go out first, Mr Wealsey followed and the door slammed shut behind them.

A couple of minutes passed before Moody let the next group of three go "Mr Diggory, Miss Black and Miss Granger, your turn."

Cedric went first, followed closely behind Ginny. Lina looked back at Fred, George and Remus, she gave them a little wave and left Grimmauld Place.

"Well that was an interesting summer," Lina said as the trio walked further away from Grimmauld Place. Ginny was walking between Lina and Cedric.

"That's one word for it" Ginny replied "I'm not going to miss your grandmother's portraits screams whenever there was the slightest noise," Ginny said, with a slight skip in her step, she was glad to be outside of the house and she couldn't think of anyone better to 'guard' her to the station.

"Yeah I think my ears are still ringing," Cedric said with a smile.

"Alright you two" Lina said grinning herself, but she agreed with the pair, the daily insults wouldn't go amiss but then again she was going to Hogwarts where Peeves was.

The fifteen-minute walk passed quickly, the time was spent telling jokes and in Ginny's words, Lina and Cedric being so adorable that she didn't mind being around them for long periods of time.