"There is a limit to seeing you as a daughter. This is the last warning. Don't get into an accident for the time being, and stay alert!"

Duke Seymour grinds his teeth and brightens his eyes.

He threw away my face that was holding it tightly
I left the room a lot.

I gazed at the back of Duke Seymour, who was getting further away, and took a deep breath.
No, what kind of father is so good

I got it... no,Are you bloody?

My body was tingling because of the sincere life gave me.
As I barely walked to bed with my legs pulled, I screamed.

The maid, who had been praying for a mistake, crawled into the house in a flat crawling posture.
It is because I asked for forgiveness urgently.
"I'm sorry! sorry. Please forgive me only once."

Suddenly, the maid began to plow on the forehead floor enough to become blood.
I realized that I had entered the body of a villain in the pipe novel that gave me human rights.

"...Oh, okay, so get out
There was a voice that was locked in tension.
The maid, who shouted her gratitude several times, quickly removed the bowl of porridge from the floor and ran out as if running away.

As soon as she disappeared, i had a sense of calendarness and I slid on the floor.

'Wow, it's crazy.
She died young at the young age of twenty-four after doing all life.
'Why
There are many other characters too, why
I wonder if it's this kid!
I swallowed my despair, buried my grim face in both hands, lay down in bed and closed my eyes.

When I wake up, hoping that everything is a dream.
When I open my eyes in the morning, I'm still deformed and I was Deborah, the evil girl.
... .But, does it seem better than I thought?'

I've already been in Deborah, and I was getting used to it surprisingly well.
I thought it would be difficult to live as a character whose reputation was the worst of all kinds of bad settings, but it didn't seem like that.

There is nothing to adapt to. Because everything is perfectly set up
Sleeping late on the fluffy and spacious bed, then hunger
When the bell is shaken, the employee immediately takes over the breakfast.
"delicious...

I muttered inadvertently as I ate the pastry that melted in my mouth.
Hearing me, the owner popped out like a bullet and brought a basket of different types of bread.
Great. Look how they got caught.

Even small words are delivered exactly as you want.
Deborah's landmine-like temper To avoid touching the head, it was moving like a well-trained army.

Well, it's a hundred times lower than not listening.
I shook my head, picked up the Donggeun Bread, and spread the raspberry flavor.
Because it was in bread order, the food here suited my taste.
Princess. Would you like more?"

"No, get out."

It was burdensome to watch from the side while I was eating, so I bitten the servant by screaming out Deborah's speech in the fragments of memories.

The figs on the plate were fresh and the soup with mushrooms was very savory.
After the delicious breakfast was finished, the attendants poured out tea with a good scent.

I've never been to a five-star hotel, but if I go to a place like that, I think there will be room service like this.

I picked up a pretty antique cup and threw my gaze out the window where the birds chirped.

Such a relaxing and relaxing morning
It seems to be the first time in my 24 years to enjoy such a luxurious peace.

Because there was no battleground in the morning of my house.

I remember my past life the average size is a little, but we are three brothers and sisters .The morning at home was always crazy.

Only my younger brother was solitary and I
I used the same room as yours, but my older sister, who didn't sleep in the morning, always turned on the fluorescent lights and dried her hair before I woke up.
The sound of the dry spinning fiercely drives me crazy every morning.

Yoon Do-hoe. I wear this?"

The clothes I bought on the Internet after having a big heart are openly opened by my sister.

"You also wear my clothes often"

My sister used to show off her color, as it was no different from throwing away
clothes that were slack around her neck or small sizes.
However, she was so strong that couldn't get angry at anything and lived roughly convincingly.

"Sister, I'm in a hurry, so I'll use the bathroom first."

Thanks to her diligent older sister, when I was forced to wake up and walked to the only bathroom in the house, my younger brother jumped out like a ghost and cut off.
The damn guy used the toilet area so messy that I had to clean it from the morning.
After getting used to the hectic and distracting morning, I felt like I was on vacation at a five-star hotel.
I felt it.

"For the time being, don't get into an accident and stay alert!"
I laughed when I remembered Duke Seymour's cover. If this is probation, I just wanted to be prosperous for life.

My body is comfortable, so my mind is relaxed
Yes.
I put my worries about the future for a moment
I watched the falling snow.

When the digestion of the meal was finished, the attendants who brought water to cleanse began to groom themselves.

After wearing petticoats and corsets, people in colorful dresses lined up.
Oh, and it turns out, Deborah put a dress order in the dressing room last month.'
According to the fragments of memory, Deborah likes to shop, so she often goes to the downtown area and And bought ornaments.

It was one of her hobbies to show off her wealth and beauty while wearing the latest trendy jewelry and dresses.

By the way, I wasn't able to go outside because I was proactive, but the attendants naturally turned the room into a department store vip room.
The class itself, Deborah, was different.

''Don't repost anywhere''

''Keep Enjoy and Don't forget comment''

''please don't be silent reader i'm grateful if you comment for this novel thanks you  ^^''