1

(Y/N's POV)
Ugh such a depressing life , I'd rather focus on watching series than life. I'm watching TOL in the middle of the night because for me , it's the suitable time to watch some BLs. Yeah , I'm a fujoshi/fundashi obviously. Back to the main topic , I was still on episode 1 because I've read the book before and decided to watch it. I checked my alarm clock and it said '2.00 am'. I clicked 'play' button and the 'Raikantoppeni' starts.

(Author's note : I feel like I have to add it hehe <3)
I followed every word from the 'Raikantoppeni' , I mean , for me it's a must. Then the intro was on the screen and the first scene of the episode was about to come but my (phone / laptop / computer / ipad or anything's screen) mysteriously turned into this like a circle loop thing which is weird. I thought there was something wrong so I touched the screen to find out why , maybe it's because of the screen or anything. But then , I feel like as if I got sucked into it , I tried to scream but not even a word came out from my very mouth.

I opened my eyes and look at my surrounding. It was so pearl white and there was nothing there."Hello ?" , my voice echoes. "Hello there Y/N" , a voice spoke. It sounds a little bit robotic and mostly sounds like a man. "Who are you ? Where are you ? Why am I here ? How ? When ? What happen ?" , I asked and it spoke again , "You can call me 'Yaoi master' , you can't see me but I can see you , because I have to tell you something , through your (phone/laptop/ipad/computer/anything) , just a few minutes ago and you got into this place called 'Raikantoppeni chamber' " , someone who names as Yaoi Master said answering my every questions which amazed me and I don't get why.
"I feel like I'm in a movie , nah I think I'm dreaming anyways , what is it that you want to tell me ?" , I'm not nervous because , well , it's not even 'real'. Yaoi Master talked back , "I have a task for you , are you up for it ?" " Umm I'll decide after you say what the task is" , I proudly answered. "Uh-umm didn't expect that , you must choose either a yes or a no please" , I was silent , not paying attention to Yaoi Master. "I'll take that as a yes" , Yaoi Master said. "WAIT NOO!" "Too late , your task is to help Third in order to get what he want but don't spoil the next story , just change it". And again , my surrounding changed and my eyes were closed.

I feel like I'm laying on my bed. I woke up saying , "What a weird dream" , I sat up and stretch my backs as I look at my room , wait a damn minute-- , THIS IS NOT MY ROOM SHIAA. "WHERE AM I ?!" , I screamed the shit out of me . I heard a few knocks oustide my room. I walked out of my bedroom , and stare blankly at this new place. I heard someone said opened the door which I automatically opened it. 2 guys was at the door , I scanned their faces. IT WAS MIKE AND WHITE !!.
"OMG MIKE AND WHITE IS INFRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW !!" , I babbled loudly showing that I'm fangirling/fanboying.
"(your character name) are you okay ? Who's Mike and White anyways ?" , they said full of curiousity. "Wait , aren't you guys Mike and White ??" "Oh yeah now I remembered" , a guy who has the same face as White said. "What ?" "You accidentally hurt your head few days ago and I think you're losing memories" , the second guy who has the same face as Mike explained. I was full of questions and I looked at my body. I was in someone else's body and it's guy's body. I gulped. I was asking questions to my braincells which sometimes are useful during specific times.
Braincell 1 : "Maybe this is still a dream , try to hurt yourself"
I punched my face , and ouch that shit hurts like fuck.
I talked to Braincell 1 , "Fuck you , I'm going to ask Braincell 2 then"
Braincell 2 : "According to my point of view , you're in someone's body and I saw that there was a sign board on the bedroom door try to read it" , I turned to the direction of the bedroom and saw this name '(your character's name)'
"Shiaa , who are you guys then ?" , I shouted. "Oh , I'm Two and this is Bone" , a guy who looked like White but was actually Two said straightforwardly. "Come on ! We'll try to make you recover your memories along the way , for now let's go to school" , Bone hugged your shoulder using his left arm. "What school ?" , I thought . Then , I remembered that I was about to watch TOL and I also remembered their names, does that mean... I'm one of the characters ?

I showered and obviously it's so weird. I feel so wrong washing someone else's body well what can I do ?. While I was washing my hair which is this guy's hair , a moment of realization came. I recalled myself during the time I meet the Yaoi master saying I must help Third.
"So that's my task ,he always cry because of Khai" , I said out loud. "ARE YOU DONE IN THERE ?" , Bone shouted. "YEAH !!" , I replied with a shout as well. I wrapped my towel around my body and went out of the bathroom and skedaddled my way to 'my not actually mine but I'm calling it mine for now' room. I went to the closet and found so many hoodies. "This guy is so aesthetic , I like what I'm seeing right now" , there were also beanies , glasses even those checkered shoes. Forgot to tell that his room is so vintage. I smiled and tried to find his school clothes which I found in one of the closets drawer
(Author's note : lol is that what you called , idk)
Well basically I picked the white long sleeved shirt with a pair of black jeans. I searched at the socks section , I was so surprised that everything is the opposite of me because I don't usually organize things. His socks was in rows with varieties of colours but mostly in pastel blue colour. "I want this to be my real room", I said out loud again."SHIA WE'RE LATE (your character's name)". I quickly wear whatever socks I picked and took a bag that was on the side of the work station which I assumed was this guy's schoolbag. Then I have to choose shoes again. I'm so picky so I choose the most suitable shoes for school. I came out of my room and Two and Bone were looking at me from up to down. "Meh , even though your shoes is wrong it's still fine now let's go !" , Two and Bone exclaimed. I hurried with them towards this someone's car. I stood there expecting one of them to click the remote to opem the car and no sound was heard. "WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS OPENING THE CAR ?" , I said with a hint of anger in my voice. "IT'S YOUR FUCKING CAR !" , I looked at the car again. So luxurious it was (your dream car that is so so expensive). I was so happy but yeah this thought came across my mind , "This is the fiction world ain't real". "WELL CLICK THE REMOTE CAR THEN !" , Bone shouted. "I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY CAR KEYS AT !" "SEARCH IT IN YOUR BAG !" , I searched my bag and thankfully found MY car keys. I clicked it and th3 3 of use entered. I sat on the driver's seat while Bone was beside me and Two was in the passenger seat and I was admiring every inches of the car. "I almost forgot , can you drive ? You hit your head remember ?" , Two said worriedly. I'm glad I know how to drive in the REAL world. "I know how don't worry" , I said confidently and off we go to the campus !!!

(1352 words altogether)

(Author's note <3)
Yeay !! It's so long I don't know why but anyways enjoy ! I've been figuring out what plots will I put in , so this is my effort ! Thank you for reading this , ILY ! ♡