Zee studied Saint. Damn the man! His handsome expressionless stoic face really bothered Zee. Where was his beautiful smile? Or he could just scream at him. He would gladly accept it. Saint had glared at him but other than that it would be indifference.

"HwaHwa, my management team, you and I will have a meeting regarding my birthday celebration this Friday. We will have the meeting 3 at my office.Do not be late Mr Suppapong."
"Is that all Mr Panich?" Saint asked the man.
"For now... Yes." Zee answered.
"I will take my leave. I shall be patrolling." Saint stated before leaving the kitchen.
"Why are you still here?" Zee growled at Pavel.
"I'm having breakfast." Pavel grinned mischievously while showing Zee a bowl of cereal and milk.
"I don't pay you to eat here! And why are you eating MY cereals huh?" Zee complained.
"I haven't eaten since morning. Have mercy on me Mr Panich." Pavel answered.
"You won't starve!"
"I won't but I might get cranky and be an asshole like..."
"Like who?" Zee squinted at Pavel daring him to say his name.
"Like... Well... Like someone I used to know..." Pavel smiled innocently and then drank some coffee.
"Finish your breakfast. Stop flirting with my brother. Start working!"
"I am working. I am with your brother." Pavel's eyes glinted mischievously.
"You're really pushing your luck Pavel." Zee scowled at him.
"Forgive me Mr Panich... I didn't mean any harm... I'm done with breakfast. I shall start working as soon as possible." Pavel carried the bowl to the sink and started doing the dishes.
"I'm going to check on my babies and I'll be back soon." Pavel said.
"Hopefully they haven't mauled Mister Fluffy Mittens." Pavel winked at Dome who rolled his eyes at Pavel's attempt of a joke. Dome's personal bodyguard then left the two brothers in the kitchen.
"Zee..."
"What?" Zee glowered at Dome.
"Saint actually has been bringing in groceries for his men to eat. Most of the time they would eat the food Saint brings here. Half of the cereals we have were brought in by Saint." Dome shared. Zee did not say anything.
"Saint would bring us some lamb.. Or briskets like this other day... He told me that he's worried that his men might eat too much." Dome continued.
"Why put them here?" Zee complained.
"Where else should we keep them?" Dome questioned his brother.
"Zee..." Dome said.
"What Dome?" Zee grumbled.
"Just tell the man you like him! Stop making his life hell!" Dome lamented.
"I don't like him! Who likes him?" Zee muttered as he continued to eat his breakfast.
"Fine... You do not like him but.. You LUST for him!" Dome declared and Zee chocked on his breakfast.
"Are you fucking crazy?" Zee yelled at Dome who smirked at his brother instead. Zee then turned his head towards the kitchen door making sure that nobody was listening to them talking.
"I am Thailand number one STAR... I do not LUST for simply ANYBODY!" Zee announced but Dome made a face and shrugged.
"Stop looking at Saint as if you want to have sex with him all the time then..." Dome asserted.
"What THE HELL are you talking about?" Zee sputtered. Dome grinned in satisfaction at his brother's reaction.
"Stop following him around." Dome added.
"I do not follow him around! What medication are you on Dome?" Zee spoke.
"Stop undressing him with your eyes." Dome smirked.
"I'm going to kick your ass. Stop spewing these nonsense!" Zee threatened Dome.
"They are not nonsense Brother. They are truths. You should analyse how you feel before you make a fool out of yourself."
"Analyse? WHAT?" Zee asked and shook his head.
"You Dome... Are crazy! Go write your stories or scripts... Stop bothering me!" Zee grumbled.
"I cannot NOT bother you Zee... You are the only brother I have." Dome stared at Zee.
"You were the one who brought me up... I am what I am today because you of Zee. We are... Family!" Dome added. The two became quiet. Dome continued to gaze at his brother. He sighed and his eyes filled with concern as he studied Zee.
"Fuck you! You're trying to make me feel guilty! JACKASS! I know you!" Zee spat and Dome laughed out loud.
"Asshole!" Zee growled while Dome guffawed.
"Zee..."
"WHATTTT???"
"You do follow Saint with your eyes you know... Careful... If the paparazzi catches you... Your female fans are going to be disappointed." Dome stated.
"Shut up Dome! Go find something to do! Stop bugging me." Zee growled as he continued to eat breakfast.