CHAPTER-1

HYUNJIN POV:

I was walking in our school hallway with Bang Chan, Han and Changbin. Bang Chan is flirting with his fans by calling them 'Babygirl' and showing is 'abs'. Han and Changbin are searching for our victim for bullying. While walking I saw Sachi sorting her things in her locker, a smile formed on my lips and also turned into a smirk when I saw a boy walking towards us. I'm sure that he was a freshman cuz he was walking towards us without a fear in his eyes and only grin on his face, soon he is gonna regret coming towards us. He was about to pass by me but I stopped him and he looked at me with his doe eyes,he his cute but this is not gonna stop me from bullying this innocent guy. "What's your name little boy?" he smiled "I'm Kim Mingyu. Nice to meet you Hyung." "Hyung? You're so sweet Mingyu." I faked a smile. "Not really tho,if you want bully be you better not Hyung cuz I'm brother of  Minghao the famous and dangerous basketball player in our school. I think you know what happens if you mess with his brother and even I can fight but I don't want to fight with anyone in my first year of high school." My smiled faded. Minghao is my senior and dangerous and talented basketball player. He is just a rock,he don't show any emotions on his face and scariest guy in our whole school. "Can we be friends Mingyu ?" "We can be friends Hyung!" I smiled this guy is making me flutter everytime with his charm. "And hyung I want to be in your team and I really play well you know. My brother didn't allow me to join is team cuz I am kid so I can't play with you guys." He pouted. I chuckled at his words "Mmm yes sure. Finally I can remove Samuel from my team." He smiled thanked me and waved bye and went to his class. I turned around and Sachi smiling at me I smiled back. We know that we both have feelings for each and never become official couple becoz she is scared that Felix and her friendship may ruin. I always think to apologize him but he hates me. I understood my mistake, my sister stopped talking to me and my parents want Felix as their son-in-law cuz he saved their lives from a car accident, I don't know how. I walked towards Sachi and hold her hands "I'll apologize to Felix and win you Sachi." She nodded. I cared her hands and I was about open my mouth but Felix pulled Sachi away. "Hi Hyunjin, wtf are you doing with Sachi? I don't want you to play with her feelings." he told in is deep voice. I nodded "I'm sorr-" "I forgave you long back ago Hyunjin but I don't want Sachi near you. A person who bully don't have feelings who hurt innocents." I don't have words cuz he will not listen to my words,I will just wait for a moment to convince. I just walked away.

SACHI POV:

How should I convince Felix? I will wait for a moment which can change his mind. He went with his teammates, I sighed and walking and saw My cousins Mingyu and Minghao Oppa standing near exit. I ran towards them quietly. Mingyu saw me and shouted 'Noona' ash I don't what people to know that we are cousins or people will be back of me or them. I smacked his arm "Idoit,I don't want people to know we are cousins." He giggled "Okay Sachi, Hyunjin hyung allowed me to join is team hehe. I'll prove that I'm a good player." He pouted and saw Minghao Oppa. He just rolled his eyes "I know you play well cuz I trained you." Minghao Oppa spoke. "You know Minghao hyung wore my un-" "STFU! You lil brat!" I couldn't control and brust out. We 3 started laughing and giggling by our jokes. Mingyu always make me and Minghao Oppa to laugh so hard cuz we both be cold towards everyone and only show our soft side to few people whom we love. Bell rang,we 3 went to our classes.

~

After School-

Classes completed and its time to go to home. All my boys went to basketball court to practice becoz they have to select for playing basketball with other country teams. Everyday I would wait for Felix but today I just want to go home alone and sleep. I was walking and heard someone voice,I turned back and saw Mingyu I smiled "Hey sup?" "From tomorrow I'm gonna practice and play in Hyunjin hyung's team." I nodded "Noona,lets eat ice cream." "Okay" he smiled "Okay, you wait here I will bring your favorite Ice cream" I nodded and smiling at is childishness. I was waiting for him and I was about to take my phone from my bag to call him but someone hit my head where everything went blank for a second.

_____

A/N: How is this chapter? Plz vote.

STAYARMY PLZ STREAM DYNAMITE

AND STAYMOA STREAM DRAMA