SᴇᴠᴇɴTᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

Gimme the key. She said.

Baby wait let me finish this. I said.

No gimme the key. She said digging in my pocket and she grabbed my dick.

Hey chill the fuck out. I said.

Hurry up. She said. I sighed and finished my bagel and we went back to the room.

You know I was just joking mamas so you could lose the attitude. I said looking at her as she went threw her bag for clothes.

Helloooo. I said grabbing her arm she looked at me for a second then yanked her arm away and sighed.

Loyal. I said.

What? She asked.

Come sit down. I said patting on my lap.

No. She said. So I pulled her on my lap and kissed her moved my hand up the shirt and undid her bra and took it off for her and threw it. She moaned as I kissed and sucked on her neck as I left fresh hickeys on her neck.
Hour later....

You wet me so many times with the jet ski I should slap you

You wet me so many times with the jet ski I should slap you. Loyal whined as we got off the jet skis. Our next stop is zip lining that's where we going now.

Oh hush up gimme ya hand. I said.

Stop talking to me like that. She said smacking my hand. I hissed cuz her nail scratched me.

Damn baby. I said blowing on my hand.

What? She asked.

You scratched me. I said.

You'll be fine hush up and give me ya hand. She said mocking me. I laughed and shook my head.

You got jokes don't you. I said grabbing her hand. She laughed and hugged me as we walked.

I love you. She said.

I love you more. I said kissing her forehead.

Let me get on your back. She said. I stopped and bent down so she could get on. She giggled and got on holding on to my shoulders. When got to the zip line place we waited in line.

I'm hot as fuck. She said.

Here mamas. I said handing her my water. She took it and took a sip. Soon our turn came and went down it then went back up it and Loyal such a cry baby when it's comes to shit like being on the line for life.

Babe stop looking down or won't scary. I said.

LaMelo I'm on this thin as rope I wanna be a pussy then Imma be a fucking pussy Ion gotta a show off in front of you. She said.

Okay President Beckham. I said.

Shut up. She said. I laughed and we zipped line back down the rope to get off.

You done this shit before haven't you? She asked.

Yeah like 3 years ago. I said.

Can we go back to the beach now? She asked.

Yes lil girl. I said.

Thank you. She said walking out the building. We got a Uber back to the beach and She went live as we sat under the umbrella the protect us from the sun.

What are over there drooling bout? She asked as I stoked her Instagram.

Nothing. I said and she grabbed my phone.

Ma. I said tryna take it back.

Aweee why you doing this when I'm right here? She asked.

Cuz I can. I said taking it back. She giggled and smiled then kissed me.

I love you. She said.

I love you much more Ma. I said she moaned quietly and laid in between my legs.

Zo why you on my girl live? I asked realizing his comment. I grabbed her phone and he requested to go live so I accepted it.

What y'all been up to y'all forget y'all got family up here? He asked.

That's a lot of Y'all's in one sentence. I said loyal giggled quietly and hugged my waist.

Men shut up what y'all doing? He asked.

Nun to me it looks like Loyal bout to take a nap and imma be chilling the seagulls. I said.

Stop I'll be up in 15mins. She said. I nod and kissed her hand.

Yoo bro I'm finna take a nap with her. I said.

Ight man just call me later. He said.

Ight bro fasho. I said and ended the live. I put Loyla and mine phone in her purse and laid on my back. She laid on top of me and we deadass took a nap on the beach.
20mins later....

Baby wake up. Loyalty said tapping on my shoulder. I groaned and sighed.

What? I asked.

Come let's go back to the room so we could shower. She said. I sighed and sat up.

Gimme my phone. I said.

Where is it? She asked.

In ya purse. I said. She dug into her purse and grabbed it. I checked the time reading 4:30pm.

Damn. I said and got up I grabbed our towel and we at walked back for the hotel room. When we got the room we put everything down and she order room service and we got in the shower while we waited.

Did you bring the Firestick? I asked.

Yeah. She said. I grabbed her bag and went through it for the firestick. Then bout a 30mins later Room service was knocking at the door.

You go get. I said. She sighed and grabbed my wallet 10 from my wallet and 20 from her's.

30? I said.

Yes 30 fucking dollars. She said and opened the door.

Thanks. She said came back with the food and we ate and watched a movie after a movie she fell asleep and I stayed up cuz I wasn't tried.