✏Shoto Todoroki[Part 1]

Summary: Y/N L/N meets Shoto Todoroki's Dad

Drabble: "I won't let him seperate us at all"
----------
Shoto was worried about you meeting his dad. He knew that Enji would instantly try and break you both apart. Your quirk wasn't that powerful and his father wanted him to have a powerful lover to breed powerful children with powerful quirks. He even told you about how he felt, but you told him that it was fine and that he couldn't stop you from seeing him. Todoroki had began to feel a bit better, but he was still worried.

You and Shoto walked towards the front door of the Todoroki household. He gripped your hand nervously.

"Shoto, you have nothing to worry about!"

"I just don't want to be seperated from you. He'll do anything in his power to keep us apart. He'll even take me out of UA if he has to"

"Still. I'll find a way to come and see you. Besides, he can't really keep us apart anyway"

Shoto looked at you, a smile on his face. He then planted a kiss on your cheek.

"Yea. No matter how hard he tries, we will always find a way to see each other"

Shoto pulled out his house key and began to unlock the door.

"I won't let him seperate us at all"

You both walked in. A female with white hair(with small highlights of red) and glasses appeared.

"Hey Shoto! Hey L/N-san!"

You had met once before and you both instantly became friends.

"Hey sis"

"Hey Fuyumi!"

You and Shoto took your shoes off and walked over to the living room area.

"Is Father home?"

"Yea, he's in his room. Ya know, still being mad about being the number two hero"

You chuckled softly at the sentence. Shoto gripped your hand once more and you both walked down the hall, soon stopping at a door. He took a deep breath as he knocked on the door. A few shuffles were heard before the door was opened. There stood Enji Todoroki, looking down at the two teens. Shoto took another deep breath.

"Father. This is my lover Y/N L/N"

Enji's eyes narrowed at Shoto.

"They're not your lover nor will they ever be. Besides, I'm setting up an arranged marriage for you"

Enji then looked towards you, hatred in his eyes.

"And you. Get off of my property and never talk to Shoto or this family again"

You stood your ground, knowing that he couldn't really do anything about it. Besides, you wouldn't just abandon Shoto like that.

"Don't speak to them that way!"

"I'll speak to them however I want! They're just a peasant like the rest of those kids! They are lower than you!"

"I don't care! I love them, and there's nothing you can do to change that!"

"Get out, Shoto! You're no longer my child! I don't want to see you ever again"

Shoto's eyes began to narrow as well.

"Fine"

Enji slammed his door shut as Shoto went to his room. He came back a few minutes later with a backpack over his shoulder. He then grabbed your hand.

"I'll talk to you later, Fuyumi"

And with that, you and Shoto left the house.

----
"Ya know, I could probably ask my parents if you can stay with us for a while"

Shoto glanced at you.

"Yea. That'd be nice...Thank you, Y/N"

He kissed you and you quickly kissed back.

"I love you"

"I love you too, Shoto"

You smiled as you both walked to your house.

===============
Was this angsty? :|