"If you insist..." ryujin said hesitantly. "Tell you what, why don't we exchange numbers and we'll contact each other." Beomgyu suggested. Ryujin nodded and the two exchanged numbers. "When is the date of this event?" Beomgyu asked.

"Next wednesday.. is that too soon?" Ryujin asked.

Beomgyu shook his head, "no! Not at all! I'll be there. Text me the details later." He said which earned a nod from ryujin.

.*:───── ─────.•*:

Ryujin arrived in lia's doorstep and knocked. A couple seconds later, the door was opened by soobin who greeted her with a smile, "oh! Ryujin-ah! You're here! Daejung's sleeping already. Come inside." He flashed his signature bunny smile.

"Ryu! You're here! Finally.. daejung has been asking for you for the longest time!" Lia exclaimed, running over to ryujin and giving her a hug.

"Hi, eonni. Speaking of daejung, where is he?" Ryujin asked. Lia giggled, "ryu.. you came to late! It's the twins's curfew so daejung is asleep as well." She explained. "I suggest you don't wake him up. He had a long day." lia said.

Ryujin looked at the time, showing 10PM. "Hm.. you're right.. it is getting late." She muttered. Soobin walked behind lia, snaking his arms around lia's waist he said, "ryu, why don't you stay the night? you didn't bring a car, did you? And besides, it's dangerous to go outside alone in this hour." He explained.

Ryujin stayed quiet for a while, "am i not bothering you?" She asked. Lia laughed and went over to ryujin to throw her arms sround ryujin's shoulder, "of course not! come, you can borrow some of my clothes. take a warm bath and i need to talk to you about something." lia said.

ryujin nodded and walked over to the bathroom and showered. while that, soobin prepared the guest room while lia picked out fresh new pajamas.

"ryu! your pajamas are on the sink counter, wear it once you're done." lia said as she entered the bathroom.

but guys!!! Don't get the wrong idea. ryujin's showering is covered by the shower curtain so lia can't see her when she comes inside. Ryujin hummed in acknowledgment and lia left the bathroom. Not long after, ryujin was done and got dressed.

As promised, she went to the living room where the couple was there huddled up together, waiting for her. Ryujin sat in front of the two hosts and asked, "so what is it?"

"Where did you go?" Lia asked the obvious.

"Well uh.. long story short, i needed to clear my head and so i took a walk. I unintentionally saved a grandma and went to the hospital with her and chatted for a couple hours." Ryujin explained. Soobin and lia nodded in understanding.

"And i... i might've.. solved.. my problem.." ryujin said hesitantly.

"What problem?" Soobin asked. Ryujin took a deep breath, "oh boy.. this bouta be long.."

After explaining her father's day situation, lia and soobin had their eyes widened. Breaking the silence, soobin was the first one to speak.