"Sun Hao!", I called him and he went towards me

"Sun Hao!", I called him and he went towards me. "You want me to take you?"

"Really?", frowned with a smile. He was excited due the proposal but he wanted to hide it.

"Yeah, since now I have Zhan", palmed my motorcycle.

And yes, I named my bike 'Zhan'.

"Just tell me where should I go, okay?"

"Uh, alright", I gave him the helmet I used to wear when I only had my roller skates.

I turned Zhan on and he leaded me to a food stall. It looks like right here they sell Chow Mein, and it smells way too good. It actually looks like Auntie Mei's restaurant when I was twelve, since them the place actually changed the lot.

"So, this is where you live?"

"No, this is just where my mom works, I just help her. I can treat you something."

"No, thank you. I already have to go."

"Sun Hao!", a woman with an apron appeared. "You're here, what a fast!", then she looked at me and gasped. "Aren't you introducing me your new friend?", scowled him.

 "Aren't you introducing me your new friend?", scowled him

"Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah!", nodded. "She's Li Sally, a foreigner classmate."

"You can also call me SāiLí", I bowed.

"Ah, she's so cute~! I wanna squeeze her cheeks and hug her! How old are you? Thirteen?"

"This year I'll turn into sixteen."

"Oh my God! So sorry", bowed.

"It's okay, everybody says I look even younger than I really am."

"I heard she graduated in advance and was recruited since New York, that's the reason why she's here so early. And she took me right here, so-"

"And you're not thanking her?", glared at her son.

"I-I was going to say I wanted to invite her a Chow Mein", stuttered, looking at his mom with fear.