Cursed, really?

Magsimula sa umpisa

He could see the resolve that was building up beside the grief. 

"As long as you understand one thing." 

The Master carefully looked at them, "We will not leave innocents as our casualties." 

-------

Shukaku glared at Naruto with the intensity of a thousand suns. Naruto just smiled and it was not in anyway a nice smile. Shukaku grit his teeth.

"Okay!" He yelled, "You want answers? I'll give you answers." Shukaku smiled at that. 

"Want to know what happened to the first Wielder? His name was Taiyo Mamoru. He went nuts and almost slaughtered his entire family before they had put him down like a rabid DOG! Then the second Wielder? Hmm..." he adopted an exaggerated thinking pause, "Oh yeah, he-"

Shukaku finds joy in the building dread in Naruto's expression. He didn't want to be under anyone's thumb and the kid was getting just what he asked for.

So, Shukaku continued. About the third wielder who fell by his own sword. And the fourth one who started a revolution that ended in four hundred deaths. And the fifth one who created an army that wiped out an entire shinobi village in one night.

Shukaku goes on and on and the dread creeps up on Naruto. 

Shukaku sees his expression and smirks, "You want me to go on? I mean it's such a pity isn't it? All the Wielders try so hard to do the right thing. They fight against the inevitable with everything they have and funny enough, they don't lose hope until the very last second. And then it's gone! Just like that... Whatever goodness, sanity they have are gone just in the blink of an eye."

Naruto bites his bottom lip to keep it from wobbling. He wants to cry. His eyes are already getting wet before he can stop.

"And you know, what's more tragic? Every time the madness takes over, the first ones to die are the ones who loved them the most..."

Naruto startles like Shukaku burned him.

"What?"

Shukaku shakes his head in faux pity, "Yeah... It's sad." But Naruto could see the Biju's glee at his misery. "The madness, the sword doesn't want to leave any chances of the Wielder gaining back control, does it? So the obvious things to do is to cut of their support." A maniac expression takes over his face as he speaks. "Cut down, one by one every single person they hold dear. Every single one that can bring him back from that brink..."

"Why?" Naruto feels his resolve break and he screams. "Why the fuck does this happen?"

Naruto crumbles to his knees and cries.

Shukaku enjoys the show. "Well find comfort in the fact that you're the twelfth to suffer this fate. You're not the first and definitely won't be the last."

Naruto looks at the demon angrily, "You think its better because I am not the only one that suffered? Will suffer?"

He advances towards the smug Biju furiously.

"I find no comfort in another's misery Shukaku..." He stops within arms reach of a smirking Shukaku, "But I can make an exception for you."

"Wha-" The word is cut short as Shukaku screams when a chakra emblazoned palm slams into his vessel's midsection leaving spider web patterns of seals running from his stomach and covering his entire form. 

Naruto smirked and Shukaku cursed. He could feel it, the seal cutting off the control he had aquired over his host's body. Shukaku expected to be slammed back into the damning confines of his wretched seal but instead he stayed in control.