"Cocoa bean, wait!" Rose called out to him. Willy stopped just before the curtain and turned to face her. "What colour are we wearing today?"

"Good question, starshine!" Willy said. He eyed Rose up and down. "Blue! I think you'll look really pretty in blue!" And with that, he left the room to give Rose some privacy.

******

Rose was hard at work making crepes for breakfast. She was dressed in a midnight blue halter dress. The skirt of the dress was shorter in the front and then longer in the back. Of course, there was a W pinned onto the collar of her dress. She matched the dress with a sky blue sequinned blazer and a pair of blue suede boots.

"It sure does smell good in here, starshine!" Willy said when he joined her in the kitchen. He was wearing an outfit to match Rose, every article of his clothing some shade of blue, with the exception of his hat and his purple gloves.

"Well, I hope it tastes as good as it looks" Rose said hopefully. Willy came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. "What are you doing, cocoa bean?"

"I just love holding you in my arms" Willy said. He brought a hand up and pushed some of her hair back so that her neck was exposed. "I also love kissing you, starshine" He peppered kisses all along her neck.

Rose's eyes fluttered shut at the feeling of his warm and soft lips against her skin. "Willy..." She gasped. "I'm trying to cook"

Willy let go of her with a smirk on his face. He let her get back to cooking as he went to take a seat at their little dining table. Rose eventually got the crepes done. She prepared the plates. She added some strawberries and blueberries to crepes, as well as whipped cream and then drizzled them with chocolate.

"Breakfast is served!" Rose announced as she walked over to Willy, carrying the two plates in her hand. She set one down in front of him, and set the other one in front of herself when she took a seat across from him.

"These look absolutely delectable, starshine!" Willy complimented her dish. He then took a bite out of the crepes and his mouth simply watered at the taste. "Oh, these are delectable!"

Rose giggled at how much he was enjoying her cooking. "Why, thank you!" She chirped happily. The two of them continued to enjoy breakfast and each other's company. "What's your plan for today, my love?" Rose proceeded to ask.

"Well, I wish we could spend the whole day together, just you and I" Willy confessed, reaching over the table to grab and squeeze Rose's hand. "But unfortunately, we both have a busy day today. I'm planning to work with Charlie in the inventing room for the most of the day, and there's chores that have to be done in some of the other rooms. I was hoping you could take care of some of them?"

"I'd be happy to" Rose smiled, returning Willy's affectionate squeeze.

"Of course, the Oompa-Loompas will be around to help, but I think it's a good idea that you do some work around the factory. Get to know it a little bit more. Oh, that means you'll need these!" Willy reached into his pocket, pulling out a ring of keys. "Your very own key ring" He handed it off to Rose. He then took out a list of tasks for Rose to do today. "Don't worry about getting those all done today. Anything that isn't done today, can be finished tomorrow"

Rose scanned the list. One particular task caught her eye. "Treat day for the squirrels?" She said with a giggle.

"They work hard, sorting those nuts all day! They get a special treat about once a week" Willy explained. "Don't forget! They'll be very upset if they don't get their treat, and they won't work as well"

"Don't worry. I'll make sure they're given a treat, and I'll get most of what's on this list done"

"I believe in you, starshine" Willy leaned forward a bit and brought Rose's hand up to his lips. He pressed a gentle kiss to her knuckles. "And stop by the inventing room when you get a chance. I don't want to go all day without seeing you"

"I will" Rose smiled lovingly at him. "I promise, cocoa bean"

Willy smiled and giggled. Hearing her call him by "cocoa bean" made him feel all warm and giddy inside. "I love it when you call me that!"

Once their breakfast was finished, Rose grabbed the dirty dishes and kissed Willy's cheek as she walked by him. She placed the dirty dishes in the sink. When she turned back around, she saw that Willy had disappeared on her. Rose just shrugged to herself and made her way for the door.

"Starshine! I have a few more presents for you!" Willy called out to her. "Close your eyes!" Rose closed her eyes. She felt Willy standing in front of her. He waved his hands in front of her eyes, making sure that they were closed. "Are they closed? Good!"

"What more could you possibly have for me?" Rose asked with a small giggle.

"You'll see soon enough. Now, keep your eyes closed until I tell them you can open them!" Willy said. Rose didn't know what he was doing but she felt something being placed on her head. Then, she felt Willy take and put something over her hands. She recognized the feel of latex. "Okay, open your eyes!"

Rose opened her eyes and the first thing she saw were purple gloves on her hand, much like the ones worn by Willy. She smiled at that and then touched whatever was put upon her head. It was a top hat. A black felt one with a silk black ribbon wrapped around it. "My own gloves and hat!" Rose cheered happily.

"Yep!" Willy said, nodding with a grin. "Like a Wonka should have!" Rose's heart leapt when she heard him say that. He just called her a Wonka... and they weren't even married yet. "Though, it's missing just one more thing" He then presented her with her own walking cane. It was striped with red and white, just like a candy cane, and the top of it was decorated with colourful jewels.

Rose's eyes lit up when she saw it. "Oh, Willy, I love it" She took the cane from him. "How do I look?" Rose asked, twirling around.

"Gorgeous" Willy muttered softly, staring at her with a lovesick grin. She looked perfect. She looked like a Wonka. But was it too soon to ask her to officially be one?