Chapter 2

Luke called later that day.
"Hey Lovely." He said.
"Hey Lukey."I said.
"So." He said.
"So." I said.
"About the kiss... I'm sorry if it was too much-" he said.
"No. It's okay." I said.
We were quite an awkward couple. We had never dated anyone. "I enjoyed it." I said softly, heat rushing into my cheeks. "Did you now?" Said Luke, I could hear him smirking, he smirked the cutest smirks. "Yes." I muttered.
"Can you meet me somewhere love?" Luke asked.
"Yea. I can." I said, smiling.
"Okay." Luke said.
"Actually," Luke said. "I'll pick you up."
"Okay. What time?" I asked.
"Five." He said.
"See you then." I said.
"See you." He said, his smile soft and sincere on the other side of the line.
💕💕💕Our Date💕💕💕
Luke always seemed to like me in floral, so I wore (as seen in box thingy)
By the time I was finished, Luke rang the doorbell.
"I've got it!" I yelled.
My Dad was busy with work, my Mom was cooking, and my Sister texting. They didn't hear me.
I opened the door.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey beautiful." He said.
"You ready to go?" He asked.
"Yup." I said. "Bye guys!" No response again.
We walked out to Luke's car and Luke opened the door for me.
Luke got in and he drove. One hand intertwined with mine, the other trying to drive. He smiled at every stop sign, looking me. At every red light he kissed me. Luke took me to the park and we had ice cream. I had a little bowl of sherbet ice cream with Carmel sauce on top. Luke got a cookies and creme ice cream. We sat beneath a shady tree. We carved our names into the tree. This was our tree.
"I have a surprise for you love." Luke said.
"Oooo. I can't wait to see!" I said
"I love you."
"I love you more Luke."
"Nope. I love you more Alina."
"Nope I love you more."
"No. I love you more than the Galaxy, the stars and the distance to the moon and back. If you multiple that by infinity, that's how much I love you."
I had no comeback, so I said, "Okay. You win. This time." He smiled. "What do I win?" "A kiss." I said. "That's a good prize." He said, leaning in, his lips softly touching mine.
"Let's go to the carnival!" Said Luke.
"Yay! I haven't gone to the carnival since I was ten." I said.
"Let's go!" He said.
"Okay!" I said, a wide smile upon my lips.
My hair got messy and blew in the wind. I enjoyed it. For once, I felt free.
🌌🌌🌌At the carnival 🌌🌌🌌
We rode so many rides. It was fun. I'd never had so much fun with Luke. Luke kissed me so many times. Luke even won me a small stuffed penguin who was soft, and I named it "Popper". And I kept Popper in my arms for the night when I went to sleep that day. "I have a present for you love." Said Luke. "Ooo." I said, my mouth forming an O shape. I smiled. Luke took a small box out of the pocket of his leather jacket. He opened and I saw a necklace. It has an 'L' on it and it was really cute. "Luke!" I gushed, "I love it!" He smiled. "I'm glad you do." He put the necklace on me. "It looks even better on you." Said Luke. "I'm never taking this off!" I said, smiling. "Okay." He said, smiling back. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me Luke." I said. "You are the best thing that happened to me, Alina." Said Luke.
"I can't believe I'm in love at 15." I said. "I can. I've loved you for what feels like a thousand years." Luke said.
I smiled. "Really?"
"Yes. I mean it." Luke said.
"Aww." I said, wrapping my arms around him. Luke wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you so much." He said. "I love you so much too." I said. "You're too sweet Luke." "Aww thanks." He said. "Really too sweet." I said. He kissed me. "Thanks." He said. When we left, I couldn't stop smiling.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺