"exactly, listen to your boyfriend" tyler laughed before being hit in the face by sharon's pillow.

the silence that set over the room was once again interrupted by someone else entering the room. a frantic elena had a suitcase of clothes and studying material as she frantically tried to braid her hair quickly.

"are you all packed?" she asked as she surveyed the room, not seeing daniel "where's daniel?"

"here" the boy said exiting the bathroom with his toothbrush in hand walking over to his bag on his bed packing it away.

"stop worrying, everything will be fine" cedric said to the younger girl as he walked over to her placing his hands on her shoulders smiling widely.

"i'm trying to" she sighed "thank you" she said as she squeezed the boys hand, grateful that she had cedric to keep her centred whenever she felt herself tipping.

"let's go to the common room then. i'll meet you guys there in five" she said a she shoved her suitcase towards cedric before rushing out.

the girls legs carried her quickly down the boys stairs to the common room before noticing lydia sitting by the fireplace, her bestfriend sending her a small wave and a thumbs up before elena continued.

the prefect continued throughout the halls of the school towards moaning myrtle's bathroom, she had to meet up with draco before leaving for lydia's house for the weekend. the platinum haired slytherin boy had told her he wouldn't show up but she knew he would. that's why she wasn't surprised when she opened the door to see him leaning against a sink checking his watch.

"you're late" the fourth year scolded as he pushed himself off the sink so he was now standing tall.

"i was talking to my friends" she said as she crossed her arms and walked closer to him, the atmosphere in the room would look tense but the two were too close for anything to be awkward.

"well i'm gone please lay off harry, ron and hermione. lydia cares for them" the girl asked as she took one of the boys hands into her own, feeling him relax in her hold.

"well maybe if that stupid mud blood and her blood traitor friends didn't get in my way so often then we wouldn't have a problem" the boy sneered rolling his eyes making elena rip her hand out of his and flick his forehead.

"stop using such vile words already, and you know there is nothing wrong with being a blood traitor or a muggle born" the girl scolded before watching the boy roll his eyes taking her hand in his again.

"i'm sorry, and don't hit me anymore else i will tell my father how you treat me and have you removed from the school"  draco said as he moved closer to her moving a stray piece of hair out of her face

"you wouldn't do that" she whispered as the boy got closer, even though he was a year younger the boy slightly towered over her.

"how do you know that?" he teased as he cupped her face in between his hands.

"because then your father would know about us" she taunted as she began to stroke her thumb against the back of his hand, feeling little cuts spread all around his hand.

"let him know, we can run away together if anything" the boy complained as he suddenly removed his hands, his tone taking one of annoyance.

"you don't mean that" elena said as she trailed behind the boy as he walked around the bathroom in circles.

"yes i do. i love you so much, who cares what my father thinks" the boy said as he turned quickly placing his hands on her waist.

throughout the whole time that elena had known draco the boy had not once ever spoken about running away, disobeying his father, or letting anyone know of their relationship. she could tell something was wrong with the boy considering how impulsively he was acting.

"what's gotten into you?" she asked as she placed her hands on top of his, noticing the urgent look in his eyes.

"if my father ever found out about us i don't know what he'd do to you. and i don't want to risk anything bad happening to you" the boy explained as his voice got lower.

"what so do you want to stop seeing eachother?" the girl asked as a sad tone took over, something glimmering in the back of her eyes.

"no!" draco whispered harshly as he tightened his grip on her waist not wanting the girl to get the wrong idea.

"but if he ever finds out about us, promise me you'll run away with me" the boy said as he leaned his forehead against hers, his soft breaths hitting the bridge of her nose.

elena was speechless as all she could do was stare at the boy with slightly wide eyes, pondering his request. she knew she loved draco and she knew she wouldn't love anyone the way she did him but the thought of potentially leaving everything to stay together. before she could reply the boy captured her lips in his, giving her a rough kiss catching her off guard before she slowly fell into it. him pulling apart after a few seconds letting her catch her breath. the boys eyes met hers once again waiting for an answer.

"i promise" she breathed out through her slightly parted lips as she stared into his hypnotic blue eyes which had been continued to lighten throughout the year and a half that she knew the boy.

"who would've thought draco malfoy to fall in love with a half-blood" elena chuckled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and swayed a bit in his arms.

"only you elena cooper could've done it" draco smiled before removing one hand and checking his watch. "ought to be time for you to get going, wouldn't want anyone to see you"

"don't forget im older than you and more responsible, i already know" she teased as she pecked the boys cheek removing herself fully from his grip and beginning to walk to the doors.

"don't forget about me" she teased running back to him and kissing his cheek once more, a small pit growing in her stomach of doubt and worry of what could happen as she went away.

"it's two days, i could never forget " he said as a small smile crossed his face before one last fleeting smile was sent before she exited the bathroom, the door swinging shut leaving the fourth year slytherin to let his mind be consumed by the fifth year hufflepuff.

( AUTHORS NOTE)

i'll do another chapter later but i wanted to show u guys draco and elena's relationship. i'll probably do a chapter on sharon and daniel in a bit and one on just theo and either elena's friendship or elena's. just to give more insight.