Chapter Thirteen "I miss you babe"

Start from the beginning

"No why would I miss you?" he said smiling.

I kiss him again and again on to his neck and then his ears then his lips again.

"Babe stop that's ticklish please." He pleaded to laugh.

"Until you say I miss you too then I will stop," I said while kissing his neck and ears.

"Okay, okay I miss you, babe." He said laughing.

"You do? How bad do you miss me?" I asked just to tease him.

"Very bad." He said looking into my eyes.

He then reached for my head and pulled me closer and kiss me passionately. I love when he kisses me first, the kiss feels a billion times better. I know I have only met him for two days now, but it feels like we had known each other for all our lives. I can't believe that he is mine now, I think he is mine I never really asked him to be mine. I have to plan a date and do it romantically so that he won't be able to say no, no matter what. But I don't know how, I will have to ask my friends and see what they have in mind. We finally stop burying our faces into each other and lay on the bed cuddling.

"How are you feeling babe?" I asked.

"I'm fine the royal physician came to check up on me and give me a few pills and I feel better now." He said.

"Well, at least the royal physician was the only one who cared to check up on me." He said and push me away and turned away from me.

"Are you serious babe, I was worried about you, I also wanted to give you some space as well," I said hugging him from behind.

"I'm not the man on the moon, I don't need space, Jake." He said still not turning to me.

I chuckled.

"You're funny you know that? Do you want me to blow you up like a fucking balloon and then you will think of me as an annoying person?" I asked smiling.

He then turned to face me smiling.

"I want you to be annoying." He said kissing me.

"You're giving me a lot of kisses tonight I wonder why?" I said.

"If I tell you, you would think it's funny." He said blushing.

"Come on I won't," I said smiling.

"Um okay, I love to see guys in sweatpants, to be honest, and wearing white socks. That turns me on and makes me wanna kiss them a lot." He said.

"So are you horny now then that's why you're kissing so much?" I asked rubbing my hands up and down his neck.

"Maybe." That was all he said.

I kissed him and kissed him over again until I was having a boner. But I know he wasn't ready for sex so instead, I stopped and try to calm the lion in my pants. The rest of the night we talked until Navin fell asleep in my arms while I was playing with his hair. I decided that I will get some rest as well.

...

Morning came and I realized that Navin had already left. I got up went to the bathroom and did my morning necessities and got downstairs for breakfast. I got there and saw everyone was having breakfast. I took a seat next to Navin. I don't know why but every time I sit next to him my food tastes ten times better for somewhat reason I don't know why.

"Good morning everyone," I said

"Good morning Jake, son, and honey." That was what I heard all at once.

"Hey babe, are you okay?" I whisper to Navin making sure no one else heard me.

"Hi, and yes I'm fine, and you?" he asked drinking his juice.

"I'm fine, just admiring that lovely red spot on your neck." I lied just to tease him.

"Omg." That was all I heard.

Then he started to cough and cough over and over again; I rubbed his back until he caught himself.

"Navin honey are you okay? Have some water." My mother said.

"I'm fine your highness." He said and looked at me when a deadly looked; that didn't even scare me instead it looks adorable.

"I'm sorry I'm kidding babe," I whispered.

He ignored me and continued to have his breakfast. After breakfast, we all headed to school. The school was great today; it was great because Navin and I had subjects all day and lunch was all great my friends, it was like a perfect day.  The rest of the week went just fine until we had to part ways for music and practice. At practice, I decided to ask Zach what he thinks of Navin and me being together; he said he had no problem, so I decided to ask him about a way of asking Navin to be mine. But it has to be romantic I asked if he can help me plan something along with Angel and Karina.

After school on Friday, I asked Angel and Karina and they were both ecstatic to help. So we decided that we will meet on Saturday and discuss what we will do because Navin is always around us in School so that's the only way.

Hey, guys, this is chapter thirteen; I'm sorry it's so short. I hope you guys love it though, so please give it a like and vote for me. Once again thank you so much for reading my book, you guys have no idea how happy it makes me to see reading numbers going up. I love you guys and stay safe.

Love Empress.