Crystal put her pencil down, leaned back on her chair and let out a yawn. The handsome guy sitting across the table put his pen down with her, leaned forward and watched Crystal with a dumb smile on his face. If Crystal had the courage, she would slap the smile out of his face that second, but she smiled back, acting like she was embarrassed to yawn like that.

"You look cute today," Matt whispered the compliment to her. He couldn't see Gigi from where he was seated, and he was lucky for it because when Crystal took a glance, she saw the fiery ice blue eyes locked on them. "You usually look hot."

The hunger for revenge talked for Crystal. "Thank you, you are not so bad yourself." Crystal's straightened hair fell from behind her ear and she immediately felt the cliché waiting for its turn.

Matt leaned in even closer to tuck the hair behind her ear, Crystal faked a shy smile and pulled away. She pulled on the sleeves of her colorful top and went back to the books, looking for a specific information she couldn't find anywhere. The top one of her crossed legs touched Matt's leg accidentally, she left it there touching him.

"Do you have the book on the post internet era?" She looked at Matt with one of her eyebrows raised. He looked around for a second, even closing the book he was currently reading to check the name.

"I don't think we picked anything for after the 2010's." Crystal swore under her breath. She was wearing big chunky boots and didn't want to walk all the way back there. She made whiny noises, looking over the corridor leading down to the art section. "Stop whining, let's go check together."

Matt got up and offered his hand to Crystal to help her get up. Crystal was caught surprised but shrugged and grabbed the hand. She looked over to the table where Rock was sorting some of the returned books and waved to catch her attention. She made a gesture, asking her to look after their stuff when she finally caught her eyes. Rock nodded to ensure her, so she left, following the very tall guy until the very back of the shelves.

Both of them got on their knees to search the bottom shelves since the books on that section was divided mostly chronologically. Crystal picked up a book she heard from the professor and put it in between them before going back to search for more. She heard Matt leave a book on top of the one she left and turned to look at it only to catch herself an inch away from him.

She looked up to see his deep brown eyes as he got closer to her. Her mind kept screaming: once a cheater, always a cheater. You would know Crystal, she thought to herself, you were dumb enough to be cheated on three times. She thought back to how Gigi's plump lips moved on her's, how Gigi run her hand delicately all over her neck...

The burning passion of payback. Payback for what? Being toyed, getting kissed by the most beautiful girl she has ever seen. How did she know she was being toyed? Have you ever seen Gigi Goode?

They were now nose to nose as Matt waited with closed eyes for her permission. Crystal closed the gap, kissing him delicately. His girlfriend decided it was okay to kiss another girl, what would be the difference if he kissed one?

Matt grabbed Crystal by her waist and pushed her against the bookshelf by her back. He kept one of his hands on her waist while the other one went up to her neck, feeling all over her body as it made its way up. Crystal put both of her hands on the brunette boy's neck to deepen the kiss, there was no denying how good he was at this.

They took a second to take a break after Matt pulled away. He examined Crystal's puffed up lips, grabbed her by her chin just like the way Gigi did to brush her bottom lip. It felt uncomfortably familiar. But this time it didn't send shivers down her spine, it didn't feel as affectionate as Gigi's.