Don't EVER challange a troll to a wasabi eating contest

[No honorifics used except senpai, cause I think it's cute]

[Kenma's brillianteous thoughts are cursive]

Kenma was never one to interact with people. He wasn't sure if he was unsocial, shy, or if it maybe was social anxiety. There wasn't really a reason to it, he had always been this way. He didn't need someone in his life, other than his best friend Kuroo. As long as the tall middle blocker with emo hair stood in the bright light to make a shadow for Kenma to hide in, he would be ok.

It was a monday. Kenma hated mondays. Actually, scratch that, he hated everyday. Even though he was always calm on the outside, there was a ball of highly concentrated anger and disgust somewhere inside of him. And shit-talking the world and every creature on it (except his mom, kuroo's mom and cats, he loved cats) in his head often helped keeping him from laying face-down in a busy road in hopes of getting run over by a bus.

'stupid leaf', he mentally cursed at the innocent brownish distraction that had fallen onto the screen of his dear switch and threw it on the ground. Angrily, the boy stepped on it, satisfied with the crunching sound that came from it.
'stupid fall. stupid everything.' Now not in the mood to continue playing, he saved the game and took off his backpack to shove the switch in it. Class was about to begin anyways, and he was only waiting for Kuroo to come out of the club room after being able to escape practice a couple of minutes earlier.

Suddenly, he heard someone quietly voicing out his feelings a few feet away.
"Fucking whack-ass oompa loompa unworthy shit-looking school, i hate you and I hate everything else too, let me sleep more or I'm actually gonna kill myself."
'Well that's new' The gamer leaned forward and peeked around the tree he was leaning against. He was... suprised to see one of his classmates glaring at the tall building. She was a case of her own, he knew that much from observing her.

She was pretty smart but couldn't memorize a single thing if her life depended on it, which explained why she aced math and physiks, but absolutely sucked at languages (weirdly enough she could speak English perfectly fine, he blamed it on too much Internet).
She was super helpful and nice, but only to people who treated her nicely. If anyone acted in a way that disrespected her or someone else that didn't deserve it, they should sleep with one eye open.
She sat in the back of every class and would always sit crisscross or put her legs up on the chair next to her. Her table was either comletely empty with everything stuffed into her bag or a hot mess that made him go crazy by just looking at it.

He guessed that she enjoyed painting, since the back of her left hand was almost always covered in paint. He even considered buying her a pallette once when last year, her skirt went up a little bit when she was stretching and he saw the same mess of mixed paint on her thigh.
Also, she didn't wear skirts anymore. She used to wear Make-up in the first half of their first year, but at some point seemed to have given up on looking neat. Now, she showed up everyday in the boys' uniform, the pimples on her cheeks and dark circles haven't seen any concealer in months and her hair never felt more love than some half-assed brushing.

Adding onto that, her terribly long outgrown roots had formed a spiritual connection to his.

'"Oh wow, that was 250 words about that girl. Stalker."
"Shut up, useless brat. No one likes you."
"No u."
"Aw sheet, u got me."'

So yeah, he was suprised to see that mostly nice girl openly cursing out the school she was about to enter. Just a couple of days before, the teacher rearranged the seating and put him in the back, with only one empty seat in between him and (N/N). He had to realize that the girl liked to curse under her breath and sometimes make remarks that even made it hard for the pokerface-kozume to hold back a wheeze.

"Kenma!" Finally, the captain showed up and started shoving the poor boy towards the building packed with negative vibes.
"Kuro", he blurted out, like everytime he saw him. He sometimes felt like Midoria, who, after ten months of training with all might, still managed to yell the hero's name everytime he showed up.
'Stupid me.'
"We're gonna have a practice match next week."
"Cool.", the puddinghead muttered. The only person nearby was his classmate, so he didn't struggle with his stuttering.
"Cool beans.", Kuroo challenged with a smirk.
"Canned beans"
"Kidney beans"
"Kidney failure"
"Failure"

"Yes you are." Simultaneously, they both turned their heads to the girl walking behind them, who had just called her upperclassman a failure.

Immediatly, her hand shot up to her face, covering her mouth in shock, as if she wasn't planning on saying that.
"Oh shit sorry that just slipped out." Kenma sweatdropped as he could clearly hear her trying to hold back a laugh. A snort could be heard beside him. Kuroo had thrown his head back and was clearly amused by the appearence of the strawberry blonde with horribly long outgrown roots. The two had something in common there.

"Damn, I like you. What's your name?"
"(L/N)."
"Never heard that."
"Everybody says (N/N)."
That was true, it took Kenma a while to figure out that what everyone called her wasn't her real name at first. Most people probably didn't know.

"Ohhhh so you're that (N/N)!"
"Oh no, I swear it wasn't me this time. I didn't even touch it." Kenma sweatdropped again. Just what was going on und her brain?
"I mean, you're like, friends with everyone."
"Haha yee."
"Yee."

"Yeehaw." The two that had been sharing the same grin with each other snapped their attention to the setter, who was standing with his shoulders slumped and an expression saying 'kill me now'.
"Ah, Kozume. Did you do that latin worksheet?" (Idk if they have latin in Japan, I just hate it and I wanted them to hate it too)
"Yeah."
"Great, can I copy it? I tried, really, but then I started crying about halfway through so my glasses got all blurry and I had to go clean them and then I forgot to continue."
'What the fuck, (N/N)'
"Sure."