You LITTLE FUCKER!

Start from the beginning

"Hi." Zee said.
"Hi..." Saint replied.
"Good evening."
"Good evening."
"You are feeling... okay?" Zee asked.
"Yeah..."
"Thank you for today."
"You're welcome." Saint answered.
"Well..."
"Yes...?"
"How's your head?"
"The bleeding has stopped and I am good." Saint replied and Zee nodded.
"How's your back?"
"My back?" Saint looked puzzled. Zee closed his eyes and cursed Dome again.
"Yes... your back. Is it fine?" Zee queried.
"My back... is perfectly alright." Saint answered.
"Is your ankle okay? Are you pain?" Zee asked.
"Huh? Ankle? Both are fine." Saint nodded.
"When can you start working again? I heard that you are taking time off from work?" Zee questioned.
"Actually Mr Panich... I haven't even stopped working..." Saint looked confused when answering Zee's question.
"Well..." Zee said.
"Yes?"
"I..." Zee muttered.
"What is it Mr Panich?"
"You..." Zee murmured and he fidgeted.
"Me?" Saint pointed his bare chest.
"That..." Zee stared at Saint's chest thinking that he would kill his brother when they get home.
"THESE ARE FOR YOU!!." Zee suddenly gave the bouquet of flowers and the get well soon card to Saint.
"Thank... you." Saint said.
"You're welcome."
"I better get going... I have to wake up early."
"Okay." Saint answered.
"Bye." Zee turned and pressed the elevator button while he was hyper-aware that Saint was behind him.

    He tapped his foot while waiting for the elevator to sluggishly go up to the flor he was at. When the elevator stopped at the floor, Zee quickly stepped into it. He turned around and saw Saint staring at him. Zee could not read his expression. He raised his hand like an idiot and waved at the beautiful yet stoic Saint who blinked and did absolutely nothing but stared at Zee Pruk Panich, Thailand's Number One Star like the idiot he was at that moment.

"Bye." Zee murmured and the elevator door closed on him.
"That LITTLE FUCKER!!!!!!" Zee growled. He took out his cellphone and dialled Dome's number.
"Pick it up JACKASS!!" Zee said but his brother did not pick up his call. Zee was fuming.
"You are going to die!" Zee fumed and he dialled his brother's cellphone again but it continued to ring again.

    The elevator reached the ground floor and Zee stepped out. He then stopped when he saw a group of people smiling and grinning at him.

"Mr Panich we are the staff here and we are your HUGE fans!" One man said.
"Thank you." Zee smiled.
"Is it possible for us to take a picture with you please? If you don't mind." One woman said.
"Sure..." Zee said.
"I love you in your movies Mr Panich."
"Thank you so much." Zee mumbled.
"Is it true that you are no longer single Mr Panich? Who's your girlfriend?"
"Ahhh... It's a secret." Zee winked playfully.
"Have you seen Pavel anywhere? I need to head back home." Zee asked.
"Oh... I think I saw him somewhere near the cafeteria." A woman answered.
"May I know where that is?" Zee asked.
"I can just call the man! Give me a sec Mr Panich."

While the man was calling Pavel, Zee chit-chatted with the staff there. They were as friendly as Pavel, Zee observed unlike their boss. Why was his mind wandering to the man? The elevator dinged and he turned to see who was coming out and lo and behold, the owner of Saint Security. Suddenly his staff waved their hands to him as they were his friends and he waved back and smiled. He talked to them and some of the laughed at something Saint said. Zee stared at the smiling Saint. He had never seen Saint smile.

"Is that normal?" Zee asked the man next to him.
"What is?"
"Him... smiling like that?"
"Yeah... Mr Suppapong is a nice and friendly person." The man smiled at Saint.
"Nice?"
"Yes." The man replied.
"Friendly?"
"Yes Mr Panich."
"Are you sure?"
"He is my boss of 2 years... I know him."

He was smiling. He was fucking smiling. Zee thought. Why couldn't he smile at all when he was around him? Zee wondered.

"Mr Panich, Pavel and your brother are just outside waiting for you."
"Thank you." Zee said.
"Nice meeting all of you." Zee waved at everyone as he walked away.

Outside, Pavel and Dome were in the truck waiting for Zee. There was another car behind them with the other bodyguards. Zee saw Dome and he was reminded of what had happened with Saint. He gave his brother his middle finger and the little fucker laughed at him. If they were 15 years younger, Zee would have beat him up! He stomped into the truck and got it. Then, he stared at his grinning brother and then he looked at the reflection of Pavel in the rear view mirror.

"You LITTLE FUCKER!" Zee grabbed Dome's head and held it a headlock.
"Zee... Owwwww!!!!!" Dome hit his brother's arm with his fists.
"I have ONE question!" Zee growled.
"I'm sorry Zee... I'm sorry.... I tricked you into coming here." Dome begged.
"NOT THAT FUCKER... But why doesn't Saint smile when he's around me?" Zee asked exasperatedly.
"Huh?" Dome responded while Pavel coughed and wheezed.
"I SAID... Why doesn't Saint smile when he is around me?" Zee repeated.
"Cause you're a DICK!" Dome grumbled while Pavel grinned as he drove away from Saint Security compound.
"I'm not a DICK!" Zee yelled.
"You are Zee!"
"Fuck you!" Zee responded.
"Let me go dumbass!" Dome tried prying his brother's arm around his neck.
"Fuck it Dome! Let's go home!"