You LITTLE FUCKER!

Start from the beginning

********************************************************

"Why are we going to my office?" Pavel questioned as they walked towards Pavel's truck.
"To see how Saint is doing." Dome replied.
"Okay... That's very nice of you guys... but he's fine." Pavel explained.
"My brother doesn't know that." Dome's eyes gleamed mischievously.
"YOU are really something Baby." Pavel laughed.
"What do you gain from this?" He asked Dome.
"Self satisfaction." Dome answered.
"You look like a handsome sexy yet innocent  sort of angelic librarian whom I obviously want to fuck..." Pavel said and he dodged when Dome wanted to punch him.
"But... Baby... You are NAUGHTY!" Pavel grinned while Dome shook his head.
"Hey... don't get me fired okay... Zee might kick my ass as well!"
"He won't... He and I like to tease each other sometimes and it is also kind of nice to see Saint after what he had done for us... right?" Dome asked and Pavel nodded.
"It is a nice gesture for someone who has saved my brother." Dome continued.
"But Dome... Your main goal is not being nice." Pavel snickered.
"In Saint's eyes... My brother will no longer be a 30 year old stubborn selfish brat anymore... He will be... a 30 year old stubborn brat... minus the selfish." Dome stated.
"Hey Dome... I've been meaning to ask you... Remember when Saint asked you ... about what you do and you answered you are a writer?" Pavel questioned.
"Yeah..."
"You were hiding something huh?" Pavel stared at Dome.
"No." Dome hook his head.
"I know you are hiding something Dome... Just tell me... Does it endanger you in any way? I don't want you to be in danger that's all." Pavel explained.
"It's nothing... Really Pavel. It's not dangerous. I promise." Dome said trying to convince Pavel.
"Dome... We have to consider all angles and all aspects so that we can anticipate any threats."
"I understand Pavel. I do." Dome looked uncomfortable.
"Does it involve writing?" Pavel asked and Dome nodded.
"Is it anything political? Do you write on sensitive issues or taboo and can make people make you a target?" Pavel persisted.
"No... people don't even know who I am. I write those things online." Dome said and Pavel stared at him.
"What do you write Dome... make me understand so that I can help you." Pavel coaxed him.
"It's nothing Pavel! It's not even important!" Dome grumbled and walked away from him.
"Dome!" Pavel called him but Dome ignored him.

Pavel drove his truck with Zee and Dome with him with another car following them. The drive to Saint Security building took less than an hour as the traffic had dwindled down tremendously. Pavel drove the truck into the Saint Security compound and they parked the truck and the car there. Pavel contacted his staff and they informed him that Saint was in his apartment in the 12th floor. They boarded the elevator and went up to Saint's apartment. When the elevator door opened, Zee walked out first.

"Zee... here's the flowers. And get well soon card." Dome gave them to Zee.
"What?" Zee stared at his brother.
"Pavel... I left my phone in the truck. Help me get it." Dome held Pavel's forearm and dragged him back inside the elevator.
"Huh?" Pavel was confused.
"I left my phone in the truck." Dome said to Pavel and Pavel nodded.
"Dome?" Zee called.
"Dome!"
"We'll be back!" Dome said and the door to the elevator closed.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" Zee growled with a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a card in the other.

    Zee did not know what to do. His mind was frantically trying to decipher was had just happened. Then, he turned around and pressed the elevator button again. He was on the floor of Saint Suppapong's apartment with a stupid bouquet of flowers in one hand and a card! He was definitely going to kill his brother, Dome.

"Mr Panich?" Zee froze when he heard Saint's voice behind him. Zee cursed in his mind. He cursed Dome first and Pavel the idiotic playboy second.

    Zee groaned on the inside and dreaded the fact he had to face Saint. What the hell just happened? Zee could not believe that his little brother tricked him. Nonetheless, he knew his brother well and it had come to no surprise to Zee. He schooled his face and slowly turned around. He was rendered speechless. Saint just came out from the shower from the wet hair he was currently drying. The damn man smelled heavenly. There was a masculine yet sweet scent to him. Zee's eyes then lingered on his damp torso and what a stunning chest the man had. His eyes went lower to the pyjama pants that hung precariously low around Saint's waist if you could call that area his waist. His skin was like porcelain. How could this man be a bodyguard or had been in the Legionnaires. To Zee's observation, the supposedly seriously injured man looked absolutely fine. Too fine! Saint actually looked devastatingly scrumptious. Zee shook his head trying to erase the word scrumptious from his brain. Fuck it! He cursed. What an awkward situation, Zee thought. Saint was beautiful and scrumptious; nonetheless he was still the annoying Saint that made Zee easily lost his temper! Dome's words haunted his mind. Saint had saved his life twice! He cursed inward and if he could get his hands on his brother; he would throttle him!