"Just to have a walk here and there is one place I wanna show you, Mr Choi."

Soobin's face was decorated with a little genuine smile and Yeonjun's cheeks painted pink, partly from the cold and partly because he was the type to get flustered easily and even by little things.

"Come on, drop the Mr.Choi in private and call me just Yeonjun." Yeonjun replied and returned the other male a smile.

Soobin let out another chuckle as he didn't expect the teacher to offer to call him by his name on his own. At least not this soon.

And then they began to walk, by one another's side, with pleasant silence hosted in between them. It wasn't awkward at all, there were just no words needed.

"I used to go to this place with my family when I was young. But since ever we went here for the last time, I only come here alone if I need to be alone with my thoughts. There was only one person I ever took here other than you that isn't family, because this place holds a very special place in my heart."

Yeonjun listened to what the other had to say and his heart race quickened. If the place was so special to the man, why did he take him there? He didn't understand that at all. But still, he didn't ask.

"Me and my family used to travel to different countries every year. We never had a place like this to always go together. It has to be nice to have such a place to go to with people you care about, or just on your own to be alone for a bit."

Yeonjun let out a soundless sigh and then they began talking, naturally, about anything they could think of, they even laughed together and the teacher forgot for the while about what type of person Soobin actually was rumored to be.

They walked further together, now they were going up a little cliff. And more they walked, more enjoyable for Yeonjun it was.

Finally, they reached the waterfalls and Yeonjun was honestly shook. "Wow.. it's so breathtaking here." He said while his mouth was wide opened.

"I can't believe something so beautiful like this can exist so close to Seoul

"I can't believe something so beautiful like this can exist so close to Seoul.."

Yeonjun was truly in love with the place, it really looked like taken from a fictional book or a painting, it just looked too good to be real.

Soobin chuckled a little as he watched the teacher snap pictures of the waterfalls and the green scenery in front of them.

Soobin found the man next to him maybe rather more breathtaking and beautiful than the place itself; he was the most beautiful person at the most beautiful place.

And here it wasn't even as cold anymore, so Yeonjun unbuttoned the coat and rolled the sleeves up, but he felt the piece of clothing really comfortable and it also smelled good. He wouldn't admit it out loud of course, but he'd be more than happy to keep the coat.