And he couldn't help himself, he waited until Yeonjun moved his head to lean back against the seat from his sleep, and then at red signal on traffic lights he snapped a quick picture of sleeping Yeonjun, which he immediately set as his lockscreen.

He smiled over how cute the male looked. His heart was doing front and back flips and he didn't understand how could he feel anything like he did for someone he just met. But he was sure he was going to slowly get the man's heart and never ever let him go. He wasn't gonna let anything stand between them. Not like with..

Soobin suddenly stepped on the brakes out of the sudden. The car froze in the spot and Yeonjun woke up, but he just whined, mumbled few incoherent words under his breath and fell back asleep.

Quiet curse words escaped Soobin's mouth, he got lost in his thoughts so he almost didn't see the red light and the row of cars in between them. But thanks to his fast reflexes nothing happened. He wouldn't forgive himself ever if it did.

Calming himself down, Soobin continued driving, but this time he didn't let his mind distract him with thoughts, he was focusing on driving.

Some time later, they finally arrived to their destination, so Soobin parked the car and turned at the other male. He softly shook his shoulder to wake him, while lightly biting on his lower lip.

Yeonjun slowly snapped out of his nap, sitting up and rubbing his temples. Yawning, he looked over at Soobin. "Are we there already?"

Soobin nodded, unfastening his own seatbelt so he could get out of the car and breathe in the fresh air of the place he picked. It was literally right behind the city but it looked like kilometres away with its mountainy and valley-like scenery.

Yeonjun slowly got out of the car as well and he gasped. Partly because he was shocked at how beautiful the place looked and partly because it was really cold there and he was shaking in his skirt.

"How long did we drive." The teacher mumbled sleepily, while hugging himself and trying to warm up a little by rubbing his arms up and down.

"Just an hour."

Soobin's answer was casual as he opened the car trunk, just to pull out a long light brown coat, handing it to the other.

Yeonjun's eyes lit up a little and despite he didn't like the way he showed he needed to be helped and even by Soobin, he was happy to not end up stuck in his bed suffering of a huge cold the next span of days.

Soobin watched the older put the coat on and button it all up, he had to let out a little chuckle at how the coat was so big on the male, even with cute coat paws. The coat was a little huge even on himself as it belonged to his brother who was even taller and bigger than him, but on Yeonjun? The man was literally drowning in it.

"Stop staring and rather tell me why did you take me to this.. beautiful place." Yeonjun said grumpily, but he cut himself off in the middle of the sentence as the place they were at was really breathtaking.