"Bakari...please" I moaned as he played with me.

"Please what...what do you want babe?"

"I want you...inside of me...now"

The room was overheating with sexual tension. I decided that being the timid little lady wasn't going to cut it. I needed to take matters into my own hands. I pulled at his pants undoing his belt as fast as I could. I was struggling a bit as he was standing so close to me. I was rushing to get his damn penis out but he took both my hands in his and pinned them to my sides

"I'm in charge. Always..."

My breathing increased, why is he teasing me so much. One of his hands slid down my body and between my legs. Feeling at the moisture he created while he looked deep jnto my eyes. Soon I felt him tugging at my panties and I lifted my butt off of the desk so he could slide them off. I felt exposed. I wanted to close my legs but was interrupted by him pushing me to lay down on his desk. I heared him slide over the chair I sat in earlier. Legs open, my middle exposed and him sitting in a chair staring like it's his last meal. I felt his fingers move up and down my wet slit.

"Fuck Bakari!" I hissed out. Then I felt his tongue at my soaked nub, flicking and sucking. He pushed my legs open more to give himself more access. All I could do was lay there and enjoy as he ate. This felt like heaven. I started to move to his rhythm. I heard his zipper and the sound of a foil packet being ripped open. I knew what he was doing but still didn't know what to expect.

"Ooooh my god!" I moaned as I suddenly felt him entering me slowly, this was our first sexual encounter. I didn't know what to expect. For the past 6 month we have been teasing  each other but mostly focused on work. As much as I was physically attracted to him from the jump, I was interested in working with him. That's why I kept things professional for a while but I was craving him more and more each day. Just wanting to get a little taste.

"Fuck you feel so good, so wet" He said while pulling out the little bit of length he had in me. He continued his slow torture; he kept putting in his tip only and pulling out. I got frustrated and grabbed onto the back of his thighs as I pulled him in more. I saw the look on his face and he knew he had me where he wanted me. The gorgeous, gloating smile on his face had me second guessing myself but the more he stroked me, the more I was reminded of why I was here.

"Please just fuck me good" I moaned out, unable to keep my thoughts to myself at this point.

"Yes baby" He started picking up the pace, it felt so good I could combust right there but Bakari knew what he was doing. While thrusting, he placed his fingers on my nub slowly massaging it. I felt how my back was starting to arch on its own. My chest rising off the desk more for him to flick his tongue over my hardened nipples. He was hitting every spot so perfectly. The room was soon filled with my moans and his grunts, a few curses from both of us but heaven knew this felt amazing. As if on command he started pulling me closer to him.

"Cum for me baby, cum all over me." He groaned near my ear.

"Ahhh....baby fuck me. You feel so good." I started pushing against his thrusts. I wanted him to feel what I was feeling. His face was a mixture of pure lust and a bit of anger. He increased his speed and tapped his fingers over my clit softly. Everything started coming undone.

"Fuck Shay...Cum baby!"

And I lost my mind as my orgasm surged through my body causing me to start shaking. Soon I felt the warmth of his cum as well but I wasn't off my high as yet. I grabbed his hand from my clit as it was making me go insane and rode out my orgasm by pushing back on his manhood. Clenching my walls around him, I made sure this pussy power was etched in his mind forever.

"Shay, fuck" he moaned out perfectly.

I slowly came down from my high and so did he. He pulled out and took the condom off, throwing it in a bin near his desk. He slowly sat back in the chair I sat in. I realized that I was still on the desk, exposed. I closed my legs looking around for where he might have thrown my panties but I didn't spot them. Luckily he didn't throw my bra very far, pulling it on, I slid my coat on, exhausted from him fucking me. I was sure I looked like I was fucked good because I was. 

"Bakari...where are my panties." I asked as I got off the desk.

"I'm going to keep them...your scent is unbelievable" he told me with a smirk on his handsome face.

I blushed and my got off of the desk and strutted over to the bathroom he had in his office. I went in and decided to clean myself off because I don't have panties to put back on. I tied my coat and stepped back into his office. Game face back on.

"You can keep the panties but just promise me one thing" I spoke as I walked up to him, i straddled his lap knowing I was playing with fire but I couldn't resist him, he pulled me in each time.

"Anything"

"Promise me that this wasn't the last time that ever happens."