Always Fighting

Another day......At the apartment.... With the one I hate.....With the one who hates me....The apartment that our parents insisted that we both get together.....The one that holds fights in every room everyday. And today is just another day.

This time I didn't cook him lunch because I thought that he was going to be out for the day. I defended myself with, "Why can't you make your own food!? You are old enough to not have to hang onto a girl's hand and depend on them for food!" I yelled in his face. Logan glared down at me, hatred in his dark murderous blue eyes as he hissed through his clenched teeth,

"Because I told you to! And that is bull if you thought that I would be out for the day!" The two of us can't even be in the same room without fighting. "I'm going into my room...if lunch isn't ready in ten minutes, I'll beat you so bad that you won't even be able to sit down," he said lowly.

His threat didn't really scare me. If he said it to anybody else, they would probably have a heart-attack, "fine! Go in your room! And don't come out until I say!" I screamed after him, but by the time I finished my sentence he had slammed the door; cutting of my words, nearly slamming the door off of its hinges like last time. I groaned loud; full of anger. He is such a jerk! I hated him more than he hated me. That is for sure.

I finally calmed down after plugging in my phone to my headphones and listening to some of my favorite songs. Like Brantley Gilbert, how he sings Saving Amy. I always listened to his music when I got flustered. I turned the burner on high and started on boiling the water for Mac and Cheese, while I baked barbecue chicken, his favorite. I even was nice enough to make him a dessert. Peach Crisp, also one of his favorites. Cooking also wound my stress and anger down, it was just so calming, requiring no extra thoughts about life. I set the table for him, and made his plate how he liked it. I hesitated on knocking on his door for a minute, but then decided to anyways. In the middle of my fourth knock the door opened to Logan's calm, stressful face. I opened my mouth readying myself to speak, my voice didn't work at first, but then I took a shaky breath and eased out my voice, "Logan. You're dinner is ready, if you want to come out and eat." He nodded then walked passed me; bumping into me rudely, not bothering to drag his door shut behind him so I looked in before shutting it for him. Clothes everywhere! Dang it Logan, if he would tell me to clean his room, I would do it! "Your room is messy," I commented not trying to be nosy.

He turned towards me, "Why don't you clean it if it bothers you that much?" He asked matter-of-factly. I nodded,

"Okay.....I-I will do it while you are gone tomorrow." He shrugged, rolling his eyes at me. I sat down at the end of the table, him sitting at the other end. We ate in silence, I glanced up from my plate at him. Reaching out for my glass of water, I accidently tipped it over; not even paying attention to what I was doing.

He shot up, anger and shock replacing his original expression, "gosh dang it Tru! What is wrong with you!? You are always messing things up! Go get a towel!" He yelled fiercely, gritting his teeth. I rushed to the bathroom and grabbed a towel off of the back of the toilet and ran back to the table where Logan was throwing things around. I grabbed his hand from swiping the plate of chicken off of the table, I looked into his eyes as he jerked his hand away rudely,

"Don't touch me you little slut!" I squinted at him. He does not call me that! Ever! I felt myself heat up with anger,

"Okay Logan! That's enough! You have pushed it too far with your anger! You can clean up your own mess!" I shoved him back, but it wasn't very effective. I slammed the towel down on the water spot, then rushed into the kichen I grabbed the still warm glass dish of newly baked crisp off of the stove top and stormed over to Logan still at the table, cursing at me under his breath. Once I got there I slammed the crisp down on the table. It didn't break, but I'm sure it was close to breaking. Then before stomping off towards my bedroom and slamming the door behind me I snapped, "here is your dessert! That you didn't even request!"

Anger flowing through my body. He was the worst ever! How could anyone be as mean as him! He was my worst nightmare.

I plugged in my phone into my stereo and turned my music up to twenty-nine. Playing the song that he hated most, Boyfriend by Justin Bieber. I wasn't a big fan of his, but at least now I don't hate him. I love that song, since his voice change he sounds older, well because he is.

If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go,

I could take you places you ain't never been before,

Baby take a chance or you'll never ever know,

I got money in my hand that I'd really like to blow, Swag, swag, swag, on you,

Chillin by the fire while we eatin'......

"Turn that gay song off right now before I throw your precious stereo in the dumpster!" He yelled; swinging the door open. I smiled, smugly,

"I'm sorry I can't here you!" I yelled over the music. The fact was that I actually could hear him perfectly. He walked out of my room angrily, after a few minutes he came back with a pair of scissors. I raised an eyebrow at him thinking Wow what are you going to do with them? Cut my cord? That was until I came to reality. He WAS going to cut my stereo cord, and I knew he would. I didn't doubt him. He bent down towards the wall, I jumped up ready to jump on his back to stop him, and did when the power was cut. "Logan! You jerk! I hate you so much! You owe me a new stereo you low life, abusive, mean jerk! I hate you!" When he held up the un-cut cord, I froze in shock, I scowled under my breath.

"Abusive?" He raised an eyebrow, "There! Now you know not to mess with me! Next time I will and believe me! I will." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Jerk!" I growled. I stood up off of him and stepped away, a little embarresed that I just jumped on him like that. Well I had good reasons, that stereo cost seven hundred dollars! He straightened up and snorted annoyed. He walked out mumbling,

"You are so annoying," I scowled then sighed, I just decided on going to bed after that. Stupid Idiot.

My dream was very realistic. Logan stood over me like a fierce bear glaring down at its bound to be prey. Logan's eyes were as dark and piercing as ever as he stared down at me like I were below him in society. I hated it. I glared back up at him; not backing down. He stepped closer; shrinking the distance between us. I used all my weight to shove him away, he was going to kill me. He didn't budge. He brought his hand across my face; knocking me to the ground, I let out a painful cry on the way down. He knelt over me; pinning my hands above my head. He smacked me hard again. I cried. "Logan! Stop! Please!" I screamed with pain lacing my words.

"No!" He hissed. "You will learn!" His voice was dark and frightening. Now, I was scared. His thumb nails; digging into my wrists. I hissed and squeezed my eyes shut. He slapped me once more before dragging me up from the ground and tossing me over his shoulder. I kicked and screamed for him to let me go, but he just ignored me and kept going. I was thrown back over his shoulder and slammed to the ground. He looked down at me and then kicked me hard. Black.

I shot up with sweat beads dripping down my face. I sighed in relief that it was only a dream. Logan has never hit me or touched me aggressively before, and I was thankful for that, but other than that, there was nothing about him to be thankful for