chapter 1- popsicle murderer

—-
(Y/N pov)

I reach for my popsicle in the mini fridge inside the ice cream store at the mall.

I hand the cash register money. He hands me my popsicle and I walk away opening it. I was in the mall shopping for some new clothes for school. I moved recently from Tokyo to Miyagi

I took a picture of my popsicle and then decided to take a video too.

Right when I pressed the button to make the video I hear a *SPLASH*. I turn the camera towards the fountain in the mall. There was a brown haired boy with hazel eyes in the fountain soaked in water.

"Shit." he whispered as he got up. He stepped out the fountain and looked around as he say the people staring at him. He nervously laughed. "Uh- i'm fine!" He says while rubbing the back of his head. He walked some what towards me and then slipped.

He accidentally pushed me making my popsicle fall. It's been over 5 seconds this is the end for this dude.

He looks up at me and nervously laughed. "You ruined my popsicle." I say with anger. "I-I um- uh-" he stutters to talk as he feels my blood lust. He gets up and runs. "YOU JERK" I yell and he runs out the mall like a scared puppy. I stopped the video recording and put my phone in my pocket.

"I'll clean that up miss" a worker says as he runs up to me. "Thank you, I'll be leaving now though." I say as I pick up my bag and toss it behind my back. I walk out the mall and try to look for that popsicle murderer. I sighed. "That jerk. he's gonna get it one day." I say with anger walking towards to bus stop.

— 1 week later —

"Wait here, come in when I introduce you to the class ok?" Mr. Takahashi said as he walks in the class.

"Hello class today we have a new student with us, her name is y/n." he looks towards me and I walk in the class with eyes staring at me.

"hello I'm y/n l/n it's nice to meet you." I say bowing. I look around the class and meet eyes with a familiar hazel eyed boy. I gasped. he widened his eyes.

"POPSICLE MURDERER."