rahee x paddie: crush

Requested by astroxochaeng
I know this was a ghost theater x reader one shot but I will also except this. CAUSE I LIVE FOR THIS SHIP!!!!

"Ugh! Finally." Paddie groaned as he threw himself onto the couch. Rahee sighed and sat on the other couch. She hated his whining but couldn't help finding it a little cute.
"I'll be back." Caron told the two of them as he disappeared to who knows where.

Paddie sat down and just stared at Rahee with a glint in his eye. The two sat awkwardly not even daring to break the silence. 'i wonder where Caron went off to?' Rahee asked herself.

"Hey rahee...." Paddie asked breaking the silence, as she looked his way.

"Yes."

"Do you..." He stopped, wondering if he should continue. "...have feelings for someone."

He then looked away as if embarrassed that he asked such a question.

Rahee pondered for a moment.
"Hmmm.... maybe, why do you ask?"

"Oh uh...n-no reason.'' he said with a flustered face. He didn't have the courage to tell her and Caron knew that.

' I won't  leave for nothing you know' he could hear Caron tell him from the back of his mind.

"Do you like someone Paddie?" Rahee asked making he poor boy flush bright red.

"Yes."

"Who?"

"I'm not telling." He said with a pout. This got Rahee upset feeling a bunch of mixed emotions. 'Does he actually like someone? Is it a girl? Who could it be?' she asked herself before realization came to her head.

'am I.... FALLING FOR PADDIE!?!?!' she told herself, shocked at the realization.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the past few days, Paddie and Rahee began to act strange towards each other like it wasn't normal to be together finding the people ghosts long for. They both acted as if nothing happened between them.

Until today.

It was a cold night as Rahee was about to leave the theater. Her hand was almost close to the door knob until a hand grabbed her wrist making her flinch, scared out of her wits. She looked back to find Paddie looking up at her.

"Um..." He said not knowing what to say about his actions. "Do you..." He looked down. "Want to stay and chat for a bit?"

~~~~~~~~
An hour passed as they both watched a movie together. Rahee sat on one couch and Paddie sat on the other. They both sat watching the movie on that big screen Rahee got Paddie as an apology gift.

"Um... Paddie?" Rahee asked.
"Yeah?" He asked too fixed onto the screen to look at the her.

"About what happened that day...tell me.... Who do you like?"

This made the boy look straight at her. Is ears tinted red. He leaned forward.

"Ummmm...I don't know...who do you think?"

Rahee pondered for a moment.
"Well... From the looks of it... This person must be really special to you. In any case it's someone you talk to a lot...am I correct?" She asked him with a suspicious look in her eyes.

"Yes you are correct about that..." He responded, trailing off as his face went bright red.

"Hm..." She pondered for another moment before she figured out the answer.

"Is it Caron?"

She swore she saw his face went slack that she could've sworn she heard Caron chuckle from a distance. Again Caron wasn't there, but she couldn't help think that he was watching them this whole time.

"Your an idiot." Paddie told her making her go mad. She still couldn't make expressions but that didn't mean she wasn't boiling on the inside. She stood up.

"ExUsE mE-"

"Yeah, you heard mE-" he said also standing up.

"DON'T INTERRUPT WHILE IM TALKING!!!"

"OH SORRY MISS BOSSY BOOTS!!!"

"OH YEAH!!! WELL YOU'LL BE SORRY ALRIGHT!!! NOW IF IT ISN'T CARON THAN WHO-"

"IT'S YOU!!!"

...

"What?" She asked a little surprised. He head was down but she can clearly see him flushed red like a tomato.
"It's always been...you."

...

She slowly walked towards him, putting a hand under his chin lifting it up so he could meet her eyes.
"Really?" She asked.
"What? Do you want me to prove it or something?"

She wanted to laugh. She wanted to cry for joy, but she knew she couldn't. She kissed the top of his head.

"No that's okay maybe once I get my emotions back, we'll see." She winked before walking away, leaving the poor boy flustered.

End.

(I'm sorry if this wasn't what you expected. I'll still be taking requests!!!!)