"Heya Aizawa and Todoroki! Are you guys ready?" You nodded enthusiastically. Kirishima snaked his arm around your waist, being the gentleman he is, it was all platonic affection. You, being close to the shark-toothed boy, loved his hugs. You wrapped your arm around Kirishima's neck as you two walked indoors.

Shoto and Katsuki lingered behind the two of you, staring jealously at Kirishima who smiled at you, held you and told you how pretty you looked in front of other people. "Table for the two of you, young lovebirds?" The older waitress asked, smiling at you and Kirishima and ignoring the teens behind you, burning with rage.

"Haha, no ma'am, she is just a close friend-" You nodded, agreeing with your close friend. "-Table for four, please?" The waitress looked shocked, pointing out a spare booth.

"Oh my, I apologise, you just both looked so in love." You both shook your head, making your way over to the booth. You sat down near the window and Shoto was eager to sit beside you, Katsuki in the front of you.

You pulled out your study materials as did the rest of your small group. "Okay, so, my best subject is English and Literature." You told, grabbing the rest of the groups' materials. "Eijiro, you did poorly in English, Katsuki you did amazing in English not so much literature... Shoto you did good in both but not as good as Eijiro in Lit or Katsuki in English. So, I'll help you revise those, and you guys can help me with Numeracy?" The table eyed you, your analysis and organisation were spot-on.

"Sounds good, Aizawa!" You picked up the menu's handing it to each person.

"Can we order drinks first I'm Thirsty!" Everyone agreed, and a waiter was summoned.

~

After an hour-or-so of studying, you had finally revised everything and discussed tomorrows' physical exam. Every time you or Kirishima got something incorrect, Bakugou would grab a nearby newspaper and bonk you on the head continuously. You and Kirishima would laugh and tease Bakugou before going back to your work. Shoto often felt mesmerised by how efficiently you solved problems and how intelligent you were.

Everything was perfect until a topic brought up. "Hey, what was up with all you guys? You all declared war on each other now we're studying together-" You laughed facing Kirishima.

"We are still at war; I'm gonna beat their asses, but, we are still here for each other, and we'll always forgive and forget-"

"... except for Midoriya of course." You froze in position. Everyone went silent.

"Oi! Don't talk about that shitty nerd. There's something off about him." You eyed Katsuki, a telling him not to be rude.

"For once, I agree with Bakugou." Todoroki took a sip of his tea. "Of course, Midoriya will always be a shining star and an earnest person, but, he is too clingy to Y/n. He doesn't act like that around Uraraka-San or Iida-Kun." You bit the inside of your lip.

"He's been like that since we were kids, he's fine, right Katsuki?" Something felt off. No new nightmares since interns, Izuku was silent, things weren't right.

~ ~ ~ ~

You lay in bed, staring at the roof, something felt really off. Your mind flickered to two things bugging you. One being Izuku. He was acting out of character, less bubbly and sweet instead duller. It physically hurt your heart, thinking about the childhood friendship you lost.

Your sudden ringtone alerted you awake. You lifted your phone to see who was calling. When you read that Todoroki was trying to facetime call you, you immediately ran to the bathroom and brushed your hair. You ran back to your bed and answered the phone in a hurry. "Shoto-San, hi! What's up?" You saw himself, lying on a pillow, staring at you through the camera.

"I can't sleep." He spoke. You slumped back down on your bed at checked the time. 3.30 AM.

"Me either.. We have physical exams tomorrow too. Did you choose to call me because you were thinking about me, hm?" You teased, snuggling into the warmth of the blanket.

"No. It is because you are so boring when I talk to you, I fall asleep." You began laughing, causing his heart to warm up and flutter. "No, It's because I like thinking about you and..." You saw him sit up on camera, for a second you thought you saw a smile. "I really like talking to you, all the time." You felt your cheeks flush.

"Me too."

You and Shoto talked for at least an hour before you became sleepy. "Y/n." You heard Shoto ask your name as your eyes were about to flutter shut.

"After final exams, will you come to meet my mother?" He asked. Immediately, you flew your eyes opened and grabbed your phone to look into the camera.

"You mean it?" You asked with enthusiasm.

"Yeah... And maybe after that, you could come to my house for dinner and meet my siblings." You slumped back onto your pillow, feeling that same tiredness.

"Shoto... I'd love that." You yawned, signalling you were ready to sleep. Shoto could stop the bursting happiness inside him as he grabbed a pillow and covered his face from the blushing mess he was. This wasn't like him to blush so much, but, this was the first time since his mother he had felt so happy, the first time he had felt true love. He wanted this feeling to last forever, and he wanted you, by his side, in his clutch.

"I love you, Y/n." He spoke, like word vomit. When he saw you were asleep during his confession, he sighed. "Good night, Y/n." He couldn't help but watch your sleeping self, hoping that one day, it wouldn't be over the phone. 

A/n

My boring-ass vocab in this💀💀💀

This chapter was bad but I'm still following canon and the study session thing was cannon so-