Version 2

AN: Hi everyone, this is the same as the last chapter/story but thus has a bit less detail and a slight change. Not a lot though. Thank You! :D

Radha was a truthful, kind, humble, obedient and intelligent young girl. She was popular amongst the people of the village. Everyone was nice to her because she was nice to them. There was one boy though; his name was Kacha. He was never kind to Radha. Though she would be kind and show respect to him countless times, Kacha would always insult, blame and make fun of Radha. Over and over again, Radha would ignore and forgive Kacha’s bad deeds to her.

Radha awoke one day with the smell of damp soil and wet grass in the air. Looking out she saw the wet, soft and muddy ground that was caused by the heavy rainfall the night before. The wind was blowing strong and loud, causing trees to hit windows violently and the rain was heavily pouring down.  She was surprised that she slept through it for she was usually a light sleeper. The ground was slippery and covered in quick drying sticky mud.

Radha quickly got dressed ready to go to the well to get clean water for her and her father. Cautiously Radha strolled to the well swinging her bucket forward and backward. When Radha arrived at the well, she slowly let her bucket down when all of a sudden it slipped out of her hands. Just at the last minute, she caught the rope. She suddenly heard an usual sound coming from the well. Peering over the walls of the well, being careful to not to fall in, Radha looked down the long, wet and somewhat dark well. She realised she had hit something.

“Ow! Hello? Help me! I’m stuck down here!” Someone shouted.

Radha could recognise that voice anywhere. It was Kacha.

Frowning and debating weather she should help, she decided to go against it to teach Kacha a lesson.

“I’m sorry Kacha. I won’t get you out of the well today. Maybe tomorrow or when I feel like it. You must understand not to take my kindness for granted. Everything has its own limits. Goodbye Kacha.” Reeling up her bucket from the well, Radha left.

Keeping her word, Radha went back to the well the next morning. Arriving at the well in a few short minutes, Radha carefully let the rope down the well.

“Kacha, are you there?” Radha asked in a smooth soft voice.

“Radha? Is that you? Can you please get me out of the well? I’m so sorry for all the times where I had mistreated you and taking your kind nature for granted. I promise to change for the good.” Kacha replied back sincerely apologising, and desperately wanting to get out of the well.

Radha replied back. “Since you understand your mistake, I forgive you. Have you not noticed though, that the rope has already been let down? Even though you did not see that the rope was down, you still apologised. This showed that you were truly sincere.”

Katcha climbed out of the well quickly and gave Radha a quick swift hug as soon as he was out of the well. Katcha left spreading the kind deed that Radha had just done. Getting her bucket filled with water, R