35. {will the wise}

Start from the beginning

"tons."

"yeah, we're trying to solve the great mystery of the female species." mike nodded.

"i'm sitting right here!" tilly spoke before flicking her hand up and shooting him with a gust of heat.

ignoring her once again, mike let out a belch, "dude, you can smell the nacho cheese."

"disgusting." tilly grimaced while wiping her nose.

even though he had to put up with it all the time, will groaned in repulsion.

"i got that beat," lucas smirked.

"what?" mike queried.

"oh, no." will quickly came to a realisation.

"no, lucas, no." mike pleaded.

"lucas please." tilly begged as he raised his leg.

"no!"

he gave them a cheeky grin before passing gas loudly.

"lucas! lucas!"

"jesus!"

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

july 1st
wheeler's residence

the trio woke up to loud medieval music. they shot up in surprise to see will standing there, wide awake.

"yes!"

"what are you doing?" lucas groaned.

tilly rubbed her eyes and saw her boyfriend in a purple wizard costume, "no way."

lucas had been laying on the girl's leg and he was heavy, "get off of me."

"you get off of me!" lucas snapped back.

"what?"

"yeah... will, can you turn down the music?" mike complained.

"please address me by my full name." will declared.

"what?"

he smacked his staff on the ground, "my full name!"

"oh my God." mike rubbed his eyes, "okay, will the wise, can you please turn down the music?"

"that is not music. that... is the sound of destiny!" will exclaimed, "i have seen into the future-"

"what? where are we going?" tilly yawned in confusion.

"no, no. we aren't going anywhere. i've seen that today is a new day, a day... free of your girls!"

"what is happening right now?" lucas questioned, "your girlfriend is right there."

"oh, now you see me?" she stood up.

"will, come on." mike sighed.

"a tribe of villagers are under threat from an evil force from the swamps of kuzatan." will ignored them.

"will, it's so early." mike murmured.

"is it? is it early, michael?" will asked him, "tell that to the villagers crying for your help, the children so frightened, they cannot sleep. are you truly going to let them perish? or are you going to come to their rescue and become the heroes you were always meant to be?"

"i am loving this." tilly smiled.

"uh..." lucas scratched his head, "can i at least take a shower first?"

"make that we."

"i don't want to take a piss matilda joane."

"no make the 'i' in your sentence a 'we'."