💮Strawberry shortcake 💮

Beginne am Anfang

Okasan....

A few days later, you went to meet Pteranodon at the park. As you arrived you saw him holding a small little gift box almost the same one you're holding. 

''Pteranodon! Hello!'' you greeted him with a cheerful smile that only exists when you're with him, ''Hello, sweet Brontosarus!'' he smiled gestured you to sit next to him.

You took a seat next to him as you came out straight and honest, ''I'm leaving Miyagi...'' it was very hard to hide it from him these past few days. 

''I know...'' he said with a sad smile, ''I heard from Spinosarus(Iwaizumi).'' he said giving you the box, ''I got you this...for well, if we ever meet again I know that you're my Brontosarus...'' 

You smiled and handed him the box you were holding, ''Same goes for me, now I'll know it's you when I see you again, Pteranodon!'' 

Although being friends for a very long time, you never knew each other's name since all four of you gave each other Dinosaur names.

''Since, you're leaving remember my name it's Kei.'' you smiled as you mumbled underneath your breathe ''Kei....'' 

''Call me (Name)!'' you smiled as you raised your pinky finger up ''Promise me something, Kei the Pteranodon!''

He tilted his head in confusion waiting to hear you out ''I love you! And I-I'll marry you someday!'' his face turned into a bright shade of red.

He looked away and pulled out is Pinky finger, intertwining his finger with yours. 

''Pinky Promise!'' he shouted and smiled at you with his bright red face.

''Bye Bye, my Brontosarus!''

''Bye bye, Pteraodon!''

With that, now, I'll just have to wait for your return...

🌀🌀

805 words

End of your character backstory, now let's check into reality!

-Zara Akira