MishBir FF : VIVAH-Chapter 15 - Make love to me...

Comenzar desde el principio

Mishti smiled wholeheartedly.

" Thank you kunal ji. "

Kunal nodded in NO .

" Bhaiyya. That is how I want my sister to call me. "

Mishti getting emotional hugged him and he smiled . Kuhu caressed mishti's head smiling.

Kunal said remembering something.

" I just forgot why I came here. Dadi is calling everyone in her room. Come . "

Mishti went into her room and called abir who was working on laptop and together went downstairs .

In dadi's room :

Dadi : " Kal Raksha bandhan he . Hum soch rahi thi ki mishti ki family ko bhi bulao lunch pe. After marriage we haven't invited Agarwal family here. "

Meenakshi : " Ji Maaji. Me bhi soch rahi thi ki un sabko bulao. "

Dadi looked at abir and said : " abir beta. You call mishti's appa Naman and invite them tomorrow for lunch. "

Abir " Ji dadi. I will do it. "

Dadi continued : " Shiv Mandir me ek 5 days pooja he. Married couples keliye . Shiv bhagwan and Parvati devi signify a peaceful and creative partnership between two. They are the epitome of eternal love and companionship between husband and wife.

Humko abir and mishti ke liye pooja karna chahiye Shiv mandir me. We havent done a pooja for them after their marriage. Hum dono yahan nahi the. Isliye itni late ho gya. Nahi tho shadi ke agala din hi pooja karwathe the.

We should conduct a pooja for our children as a prayer to keep them safe , keep their love as true and passionate and keep them together for the whole life. "

Mehul : " Ji Maa. Me mandir jake Pandit se baat karta hu. "

Dadi : " Kal tho Rakshabandhan he. So hum parso hi pooja start kar sakte he. "

Mehul : " Theek he Maa. I will do the arrangements. "

Mishti looked abir and he was also looking at her. He smiled at her and she flashed her dimples. Wasnt he her true partner like how Shiv bhagwan was to Parvati devi. And wasnt she his true companion like parvati devi to shiv bhagwan.

Abir entered his room and saw mishti lying on bed waiting for him in a short nighty.

Mishti  blushed seeing his gaze on her

Mishti blushed seeing his gaze on her . He locked the door and sat beside her lying form. She saw him looking at her with those chocolate eyes of him which depicted the oceanic love of him to her .

Not being able to withstand his gaze , she looked to the other side . He saw the slight smile on her lips and he touched her neck and drew patterns . His finger travelled to her face , her cheek , forehead , her lips.....