~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ~

Start from the beginning

"Torture," Lina said "once a person is dead they don't feel anything anymore but torture prolongs death and pain."

"Alright, what about something that can kill loads of people at once" George suggested.

"No, maybe Lee's right and maybe it's some particularly painful way of killing people," Ron said fearfully.

"He's got the Curciatus Curse for causing pain," Harry said, "he doesn't need anything more efficient than that."

There was a pause. The five in the room were each coming up with their own ideas for what the weapon could be.

"So who'd you thinks got it now?" George asked.

"I hope it's our side," Ron said sounding slightly nervous.

"Maybe neither side has it and everyone is racing to get it first," Lina said.

"Well if our side does have it, Dumbledore's probably keeping it," Fred said.

"Where?" Ron asked quickly "Hogwarts?"

"Best it is!" George said, "that's where he hid the Philosophers Stone."

"A weapon's going to be a lot bigger than the stone though," Ron said.

"Not necessarily," Fred said.

"Yeah, size is no guarantee of power," George said, "look at Ginny."

"What'd you mean?" Harry asked.

"You've never been in the receiving end of one of her Bat-Bogey Hexes, have you?"

"I get so proud of her when she hexes you," Lina said.

"Shhh," Fred said half raising from the bed "listen!"

They all fell silent. Footsteps were coming up the stairs.

"Mum," George said. Without hesitating Lina, Fred and George Apparated out the room.

Lina landed at the end of her bed, she blew out the candle that was lit and got into bed as Mrs Weasley's footsteps grew closer. Lina fell asleep soon after.

***

The next morning after being woken up but the twins, bearing in mind she had to clean the curtains that day, she ate breakfast alone, half feeding Egg as she did and joined the others in the drawing-room.

"Morning Lee" Ginny greeted.

"Morning Gin" Lina replied, Egg flapped its tiny wings over to Ginny's shoulder.

"Ah, Lina dear, grab a spray and something to cover your face with," Mrs Weasley said "oh and best keep your dragon out of the way just in case.

Lina nodded and took Egg from Ginny and placed it on the fireplace mantle "stay here Egg."

The door to the drawing-room opened again and Harry and Ron entered.

"Cover your face and take a spray," Mrs Weasley told the boys.

Lina left Egg and grabbed her own face covering and spray.