The girl made eye contact with the Water Hashira who was glaring at her to free him so he could help. She ignored him. She was well suited enough to do this on her own.

"Do you like my feathers?" the demon cackled, her mood suddenly more confident. "Their as sharp as your blade."

The girl passively looked at her, replying nonchalantly, "They look cheap."

The demon gasped, "Then how would you feel if I were to touch your fiancé like this, huh?" With a taunting—yet still desperate for attention—smile, she wrapped her arms around the Hashira, who stiffened in disgust, and began to caress his cheek.

"Nothing," the girl replied indifferently. It wasn't like he was her actual fiancé, anyways.

"Nothing?" the demon confusedly gapped. "How?"

"You're so desperate and obsessive—it's ugly," she demeaned with a fake look of disgust. Though she was faking her emotions, the (H/C) haired girl wasn't lying; she thought the demon's desperation was repulsive. "My fiancé would never fall for that," she continued the act. Another gasp followed her words.

"Ugly?" the demon muttered in disbelief. "You called me ugly?" With her aura brimming with anger, she and Tomioka disappeared into thin air again.

(Y/N) spun around, feeling their presence appear behind her.

"Blood Demon Art: Alluring Feathers!"

More feathers, now red with the peacock demon's blood, sprouted from her fingers. They were thrown at (Y/N) at an even faster pace now, and more of them came after the other. The girl ran to dodge them, only to realize the feathers now began to follow her before gradually fading away. Clever, but easy for me to deter, she thought as she finally drew her sword.

Breath of Stars, Third Form: Gemini's Twins.

Her body split into two twin shadows, and she noticed the feathers split unevenly to follow the two. While the demon was distracted by her form, her real body made a dash to sneak behind the demon. With a jump and an easy slice, her head was off in an instant.

Hearing muffles next to her, (Y/N) quickly twirled her sword to slash off the feathers that encased the Water Hashira. He coughed as he landed, and looked up surprised to find the girl's hand outstretched to help him up. The Hashira reluctantly took it, and uttered a small and hoarse thanks to her.

"I told you," the (H/C) haired girl began again, turning her attention back to the fading head of the peacock demon. "Your feathers looked cheap."

"What? You killed me that easily?" the demon rasped in disbelief. Her slowly deteriorating face held shock and flowing tears. "I was dreaming—dreaming to become one of the Twelve Demon Moons and maybe woo that man!"

"Oh," the girl began, making her way to the head of the demon. "You're so worthless, you didn't even get the news," the girl insulted once more, using the tip of her foot to angle whatever was still remaining of the demon's head to meet her eyes. "Muzan-san disbanded the Lower Moons and let me kill them all," she informed as if it were obvious, a hint of a smile at the memory.

"You," the demon began to stutter at the girl's casual use of her leader's name, "I knew I sensed something off about you! You're close with—just who are you?"