"do you mind if i was a virgin?" i asked her as soon as we went into the room.

to be honest, i felt embarrassed that that was the first thing i said when we entered the room. but she didn't mind about the fact that i was going to be a first time and i heaved a sigh of relief. i was also glad that she could also fuck hard. both of us were intense and fast fuckers. i'm sure both of us enjoyed that first few minutes. she was moaning intensely and it was like music in my ears.

our hard fucking was probably why i produced cum real quickly. but the fun didn't end. i cummed on her body so that i could rub it all over her body especially her tits. i was enjoying the fact that i could finally rub cum on a legitimate human being. i loved the sight of her being wet. after that experience, she thanked me for the time and i thanked her back as well. after that, we parted our ways. that was my virgin experience and there was more to come.

from there on, i did the same thing again and again every few days. i became a hooker. club-hopping was basically my thing. after fucking several girls, i saw my ex girlfriend, kristina, at a club that i went to to find girls to fuck as usual. kristina was the hottest, cutest and prettiest girl i ever seen at that time. i did the usual things i did and we started talking. both of us felt that connection. she was everything. i decided to get the most deluxe room at the most highly rated hotel in the city. she was worth more than everything i had. we fucked and had that lovely moment in the room. taking off her clothes felt so havenly, it felt even better than orgasm. we then proceeded to fuck and i could tell that she was enjoying my lovely big cock.

after fucking her, i was shocked when she confessed to me that she liked me. i only knew her for that few hours but i was certain that our sexual connection would make our relationship last and that she was too fucking cute to resist. we started dating like every other couple and we were very cute together. i treasured every moment we had when i was together with her. she was more than a best friend to me, she's the only one who appreciate me for who i was.

but five months into our relationship, she had to go overseas for a business trip. that meant that we could no longer see each other but the even more sad part was that we could no longer fuck each other. i thought that she would choose me over the amount of money she would receive. i felt under appreciated from her. but she was still very hot, which made me not break up with her earlier.

after she came back from that damn business trip, the first thing we wanted to do was to fuck. we went over to my house to bang. after taking off each other's clothes, i was lying down on the king sized bed as she was kneeling down to ride me. i raised my arm up to release the smell of my armpits to the surrounding as she always loved the smell of it.

"ew, why am i not getting the vibe i used to get from you all the time?" i feedbacked to kristina in an especially annoyed tone.

she was riding me like a broken down truck, i actually wanted my dick out of a pussy for the first time.

"oh! so now you're saying i don't bang well anymore? well, i'm gonna just fuck off right now since you only like me because i'm hot and horny. i knew you never liked my personality anyways." kristina replied in an even more irritated tone.

kristina then stormed out of my house as soon as possible and after that we never ever talked to each other anymore. she blocked my handphone number and also all my social media accounts. i was devastated. i actually liked her a lot, i enjoyed all the times we fucked each other. i cherished all those moments with her i had. i missed her so much. i was in a state of depression for the next few months. i did not know what to do without her. i was as useless as the internet explorer without her.

it was 2020, i couldn't just stay single for the rest of my life. and as technology advances, more and more people were starting to use dating apps. so i myself decided to try it out as well. i was scrolling through the list of girls that were on the dating app as well. my eyes were in heaven when i saw summer's profile. she was way hotter than kristina, and i knew that my huge cock would suit her pussy. i immediately swiped right on her profile and i was as happy as a lark when she swiped right on my profile as well.

it was a match! summer and i were able to start texting each other and we were legitimately interested in each other for who we are. we endlessly video called and texted each other. we finally decided to go on our first date a few days later. summer looked really hot in person. we went. from there, we started to date seriously and we loved each other for who we were.

she was my pillar of support. it was just like she picked me up from the streets when i was lost and did not know what to do with life. like honestly, kristina can just fuck off as she could never stoop to summer's level.

it was just another one of those days where i was giving myself some self pleasure. i went to pornhub and scrolled through porn videos and i finally decided on a porn video to watch a while later.

i wanted to try masturbathing to gay sex as everyone only live once therefore i wanted to try out something new.

i was wanking hard on my bed and i felt especially good when watching gay porn. from there, i came out of the closet. i declared myself as homosexual.

but i still loved summer. i didn't want my sexuality to ruin the very strong relationship. so of course, it only made sense for me to hide about the reality.

during that date where summer invited matthew into her house, i was fuming with anger at first as i wanted the date cute and intimate.

and in case any of you were wondering why i agreed to having that threesome, it was because i got reminded about my homosexuality. so the thought that matthew who was a guy would be with us as well was actually quite exciting. i desperately wanted that first gay sex experience.

but i was actually really disappointed in the end as summer gave me no chance to give matthew a blowjob let alone even rubbing his dick or even kissing him.

after that threesome, my opinion on summer changed a lot. i felt that there was a really high chance she was going to cheat on me with matthew as she clearly seemed more interested into him than compared to me. i still loved summer, but yet i don't due to my homosexuality.

i just continued to date her normally and waited for summer to cheat on me.

to be continued...

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐝, 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐦. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬! 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧!!!