hold on, we're going home

Start from the beginning

The sixth time... he and William were walking up the stairs when he saw Eva... and Jonas. He knew Jonas knew about him and Eva. Of course he knew, the whole school knew at this point. He saw Eva tense up when she saw him, so obviously to make matters worse, he just had to say awkwarddd when passing them. Perhaps it had been a bit immature but his ego felt the need to rub it in. So he did just that. Next thing he knew Jonas was attacking him and he was fighting back. Eva tried to stop them of course, but that didn't get far. William finally decided to step in but rather than helping him, he just pulled Chris off and walked away. Pissed off, he left and didn't say a word to Eva. Although internally he was still pretty smug that he caused trouble in paradise, she deserved better than that hipster kid.

He saw her again for the seventh time at the Christmas party. He caught her staring at him from afar. She was alone. He smiled at her but didn't make a move to approach her. They do however maintain eye contact for a while. He breaks off with a wink in her direction before turning back to the conversation he was having with a group of girls. He doesn't see Eva for a while after that.

The eighth time. He was sure that he would never forget it. That memory would forever be burned into his mind. He was in the middle of a conversation with Vilde who was pestering him about who had won the prize of hooking up with his best friend, when a very drunk Eva was thrown their way. He was amused to say the least, he hadn't ever really seen her like this and found it entertaining to watch. That's when she started making out with Vilde. One word, hot. Two girls were literally hooking up right in front of him. He looked down at her ass. It was clear to say that he was immensely turned on. She didn't even have to say or do anything to him to have that effect on him...

Their paths converge again for the ninth time. It had been months since he last spoke to her, but he wasn't surprised that they'd meet again. In fact, he was expecting it to happen: after all their best friends were dating. What he wasn't expecting was for her to be all over him. Not that he was complaining but he'd thought she'd continue avoiding him for the rest of their lives. He decided not to question her and enjoy their time tonight, he would only get to celebrate russ once in his life he thought. Just when him and Eva were finally making out, the Yakuza guys called him. Great timing. He internally groaned and pulled away from Eva. He made sure to tell himself that he had to find Eva again some other time before making his way towards William.

The tenth time they encountered was at Eva's party. He had just left Nissen, but they were both still in contact. Since William and Noora left for London, he found that they had been keeping each other company more and more often, so he wasn't really surprised when she invited him to her party. The second he got there, their lips were already attached. It wasn't until Vilde interrupted them that they pulled apart. She pointed towards some first years that were dancing on the other side of the room. They're hot. His eyes lingered on them and he licked his lips. He realised he must've been staring at them for a while because he felt Eva pull him back towards her. She instantly attacked his lips and he thinks damn she's feisty, I like it. He liked when she got possessive because he knew that even after that, they'd still be 'no strings attached'.

It was the eleventh time when Chris realised he had only been hooking up with Eva. He had long left Nissen by now but here he was, at some random first years house with her. He couldn't help himself. He found himself with her at every single party. They had fun together and he could never get over how he felt when their lips touched. He wasn't sure if he ever wanted to stop whatever this thing he had going on with Eva and surprisingly, he was completely fine with it.

The twelfth time was a little different. He was slightly shocked when he found himself at Isak's flat celebrating a Kosegruppa party with Eva's friends. Frankly he didn't even know what Kosegruppa was and this was more of a gathering than a party. It evidently wasn't really his setting, but Eva invited him and so he came along for her. He seemed to be doing that more often recently, doing things for her, but he really didn't mind.