Forming the chaos Trio

It's been 9 years since that fateful day. Izuku has been given more woman clothing by his mom and has learned more about fashion. He even design some outfits for Mitsuki (though he hasn't given them to her yet) and redesigned hero costumes. Usually, Izuku would be at home right now watching and writing down notes on heroes but his mother had asked him to do something outside of the house after school.

So here he was wondering around the mall aimlessly. Looking around he spotted a outfit in a shop window that combined his two favorite things, heroes and fashion. The outfit was composed of skirt overalls, a Miruko t-shirt, and white stockings. He wanted it so bad but he was alone. People would think he was weird. If his mom was with him, they would just assume me had a sister or something and that he was dragged along with her.

He stared at it intently, debating weather or not he should get it himself. He was so lost in his thoughts that notice the pink haired girl walking up to him. "what cha' looking at," he jumped at the sudden voice. "Sorry, did i scare ya," she asked before realizing he was looking at the out if, "Oh~, do you what to buy it for a special lady?~"

"No.....," Izuku began playing with his finger, "i want it for my self."

"Hmm? What was that?" the girl asked leaning closer.

"I want it for my self," Izuku said loud enough for her to hear.

The girl gasped before saying "then what are you waiting for!? Lets go, green bean!" she grabbed his hand and dragged him into the store. She made him try on a bunch of outfits. She ended up buying some of them. Walking, out of the store and the girl said "that was fun, we should so it again some time. Oh ya we never introduced our selves. I'm Mei Hatsume!"

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, it a pleasure to meet you," Izuku smiled at the girl.

Hugging the greenette, Mei said "so adorable!"

That was the first interaction between the two. It wasn't long before the two became best friends. Izuku became more confident around her and she started being safer when it came to making her inventions (or babies as she calls them). Izuku even stared helping her work on them. He also kept a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit near by in the workshop.

Mei, for some reason, liked by out fits for Izuku when ever they went to pick up parts. Which they were certainly doing. Mei seemed to like to take Izuku along because guys didn't bug her when he was around, though he didn't mind. He liked acting as a bodyguard. As they where walking, Izuku (somehow) heard some one say "what are you doing here, Villain? Villains don't belong here." Turning, Izuku saw there guys standing over a boy with purple hair who was on the ground. "Answer him," one of the three guys said kicking the boy in the ribs.

Growling slightly, Izuku began making his way over with Mei following after him. The boy was about to answer when Izuku walked over and asked "what's going on here?"

"None of your business ."

"Normally you'd be right," Izuku said with more confidence then he had expected, "But your hurting some one and i cant just turn away like nothing is happening. So, I'll ask you again, what's going on here?"

"We're just teaching this Villain a lesson."

"And what makes him a Villain?"

"His Quirk, of course!"

That comment made Izuku snap a bit. "His Quirk? His quirk!?" the boy lifted his head to look at the boy and Mei started filming what was about to go down, "Just because his Quirk your treating him like he's below you!? You're acting more Villainous then him! Just because his quirk could be considered 'Villainous' doesn't mean he's a villain! A quirk doesn't define it's user, the user does. Grow the hell up!"

Garbing the boys hand, Izuku walked away. Mei put up the middle finger at them before following after the two boys. Izuku turned to the boy and asked "Are you alright?"

"ya, I'm fine. Thanks for back there," the boy said rubbing the back of his neck, "I'm Hitoshi Shinsou, by the way."

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, and that's Mei Hatsume, it nice to meet you!"

Mai seemed to know what was on Izuku's mind because she asked "so whats your quirk any ways?"

Hitoshi hesitantly answered "it's called brainwashing." When Izuku gasped, anxiety began to well up in the boy. Though he became confused when the other pulled out a notebook.

"How is it activated? How does it work? Can you use it on multitude people at a time or.." and Izuku began mumbling. Mei began laughing and Hitoshi felt happy for the first time in a while. The trio went to pick up Mei's supplies .