♥15♥ Hello? Who is this?

Start from the beginning

"Nee-chan forgot~!" 

"Geh! I need to give it back to her-" 

"Bwaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!" In came Midori's cry for soiling her diaper. She soiled it so bad that it leaked out of her diaper and it's staining her poor back!

"Midori?!" Usaida did not expect such a devastating stink! Midori's poop always stunk, but it was never THIS deadly! What did she eat?! What did she drink?! Usaida didn't have the time and the day to question this! He needed to sort out Midori on the double! 

"This isn't exactly what I have in mind..." When Usaida told Ranfa and the others to do some slice of life things high schoolers would do, she didn't expect Ryuuichi to choose studying. "Of all the options, you choose studying." 

"W-well, I am a little behind with Chemistry..." Ryuuichi really didn't want to fail this class; he didn't want Kamitani's and Taka's father to make him write a report on why he had failed the class! 

"What don't you get?" 

Ryuuichi smiled a little; Ranfa disliked what they're doing right now but she wouldn't stop to lend a helping hand because of it. He started to tell her where he did not understand. 

"Hayato, you study too. You don't want your dad to make you write a report again, do you?" 

"Huh? I don't want to study." 

Ranfa looked at him with a 'Oh, really?' look. She stayed silent for a moment before she decidedt to say something. 

"Oh? Is that so? Alright, I won't make you do something you cannot do." 

"What did you say?" 

"I mean, failing your dad's class is only inevitable for you. I thought it'd be a breeze for you. It can't be helped, can't be helped." 

Kamitani shoved his phone into his pocket again and he took out his notes for chemistry class. "It's not that I can't do it, I'm just lazy. I can do it where it counts the most." 

Ryuuichi couldn't believe she baited Kamitani into joining in! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Usaida and most of the babies were having afternoon naps. They needed to recharge for more play time later. 

Bzzzzz, bzzzzz, went the vibration of Ranfa's phone. 

Michiyo was woken up by the sound of the vibrating phone and she went to answer the phone. She picked up Ranfa's smartphone and she pressed the button to answer a number that was withheld. She then pressed the phone to her ear.

"Hello. Who is this?" 

Hearing the innocent voice of a kid, the adults on the other side of the phone assumed the parents must be away. They scammers needed a way to get the kid off their phone! 

--Hi kid, can you pass the phone to mommy and daddy?--

"Mommy and daddy? They're not here." She's not wrong. Iwaizumi and Shiki were at Egypt. They've sent a small pyramid ornament and a mummy doll for the girls. Michiyo loved the mummy doll a lot.

--Where are they? You're not alone, are you?--

"No, I'm not alone." Technically speaking, she's not alone. She had the other kids and an adult who loses all adult points the moment he start snorting in his sleep! 

--Then pass the phone over to someone else.-- 

"Ooh?" Kotarou noticed Michiyo was awake and so he waddled over and stare at her. The first thing Kotarou wondered was why was Michiyo answering the phone?