"Imma contact your FBI agent." she said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "NOOOO!" I said, while im sweating buckets."OH HOLY CRAP, SAVE ME."

     Then I saw her scrolling to her contacts to find my FBI agent's contact, and dialed it. I was so terrified I shouted "SOTP, NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW!"

    I heard her whisper something to the phone, I screamed so that the FBI agent won't hear what she said.

(Kat's POV)

     "SHUT THE FRICK UP" I shouted to Kai "NO!" She shouted back and proceeded to make demonic screeches, "wHAt?" I CAN'T HEAR THE PHONE, SHE IS SO DARN LOUD.

      "HAHAHA THEY WILL NEVER KNOW!" She said while continuing to make demonic screeches.

     "MY EARS" I thought to myself, And i hang up the FBI and proceeds to call an exorcist.

     "Hello, there is a possesed child here." I said to the exorcist while Kai is still making demonic screeches, Then I hung up the exorcist and she must've noticed she then proceeds to shut up.

(Kai's POV)

     After she hangs up the exorcist, I shut up, I knew that the exorcist was about to come here, so I set up the ritual to summon my demon for help.

     A few minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring. "Just in time!" I thought,
My demon was so easy to summon since we are very close to each other, And then I noticed that the exorcist looked up to my demon AND IT'S VERY HUGE, LIKE WTF HOW DID IT FIT IN HERE, and the exorcist was so terrified it ran away.

     I laughed in triumph with my demon, "MWAHAHAH WE HAVE WON THE BATTLE MORTAL!"

     And I noticed that Kat was finding books in her bookshelf, and she found something, I sneaked up to look what she got, it looked like a necklace.

     And soon she said something to the necklace, AND POOF! I think the necklace exploded, and when I saw it clearly, SHE SUMMONED A DEMON.

     "WHAT, I THOUGHT I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SUMMON A DEMON." I shouted with disbelief.

(Kat's POV)

     "CACA!" I yelled at her, and she screamed, and I laughed like a witch and proceeded to steal her phone while she is distracted, because she is now laughing like a maniac.

     And I tried to snoop in her phone, but it has a password, and I have no idea but to call her FBI agent again.

     As I noticed she has a phone in her hand.

     Turns out she has two phones, and I picked the fake one, As soon as i was about to dial her agent's number, I facepalmed myself as I heard the ICONIC "Aiaiaiai your little butterfly"

    She laughed at me for mistooking her fake phone and the song.

     "NOOO, I AM OVERPOWERED!" I said, as I dramatically accidentally hit my head on the floor and blacked out.

(Kai's POV)

     "NOOO, I AM OVERPOWERED!" thats what I heared before I saw her faint on the floor.

     I poked her, expecting a surprise attack and steal my REAL phone, but she literally passed out. And I turned to my demon and said "Is she really dead?"

    As soon as I said that I heared a 'Bleck' and when I looked to Kat, who was slowly opening her eyes.

Slowly opening her eyes. What?