Prompts

-Fluff-

1) "Stop it!" - "Stop what?" - "Stop being so cute!"

2) "What are you- hey!" - "Pillow fight!"

3) "Don't you dare- No!" - "What? Afraid of a little flour?"

4) "I'm soaking wet!"- "Well, there is water at the beach..." - "Oh, haha, I am gonna get you back!"

5) "Come here!" - "No way, I will bring you soup and cuddles but I am not getting sick!"

6) "Chop the onions?" - "I am, but I can't see!" - "Aww, come here! Let me get that."

7) "Look at you!" - "What? Do I have something on my face?" - "No, no! Quite to opposite actually."

8) "Promise me, promise me you'll come home tonight?" - "I could never leave you."

9) "I baked your favorite, chocolate chip cookies!" - "Hmm, nothing is sweeter than you are!"

10) "Hey, hey, hey. Hey you, hey, get up. Rise and shine~" - "Too... early..."

11) "Don't go..." - "It's just our girls day out, I'll be back for dinner!" - "Too long without you!"

12) "I can't do my job with your arms holding me here!"

13) "Five more minutes..." - "We can't spend all day cuddled in bed." - "But we can spend most of it~"

14) "You're sick, let me take care of you!" - "But that's... my... job..."

15) "Aww, asleep on the couch when I come home." - "It was a 14 hour shift, okay." - "Haha, let's get you into bed."

-Fights-

1) "How could you say something like that!" - "Does it matter if it's the truth?!"

2) "If you didn't have feelings for me, why string me on?!"

3) "Just... go. Take your stuff and leave." - "What?" - "Please..."

4) "Your jealousy-" - "My jealousy?! What's there to be jealous of?!"

5) "I'm not an object. I'm not your property."

6) "Don't! ...touch me..." - "I'm sorry..."

7) "Are you gonna come back tonight..?" - "No, this- us- we're over."

8) "I can't keep lying to you..." - "Lying to me about what?"

9) "Oh what, so we're sleeping with other people now?!"

10) "God, you are so insufferable!" - "Me? You're completely and utterly suffocating!"

11) "If you loved me, you would turn around."

12) "Beg me to stay and I will, but if you don't stop me, I'll walk right out this door."

13) "Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me."

14) "Say it to my face!" - "I don't love you anymore!" - "Then what are we still doing?!"

15) "I saw you, yesterday, with her. Outside the ice cream shop, sharing our favorite, shoving a spoonful in each others' faces!"

-Crush-

1) "Oh, quit the puppy dog eyes, tell her how you feel!"

2) "Hey, hey you, like something you see?"

3) "You stare at her whenever she's in the room." - "What, no... I don't-" - "Whatever you say..."

4) "Deny it all you must, I see the looks on your face!"

5) "If you're gonna swoon over him, do it somewhere else. I'm tired of seeing this every, single, day!"

6) "Ugh, would he just text me, or even call me, already!"

7) "Have I grown three heads? Why is he still looking..." - "No, you're just too cute for him to ignore!"

8) "You are drowning in your feelings for him! Let him come save you from your sorrow!" - "I don't need 'saving' from my one-sided feelings."

9) "Rainy day... and ice cream. Still haven't admitted your feelings?" - "...no..."

10) "How many more weeks are gonna go by?" - "However many it takes for me to get over this crush."

11) "You know, crushes that last more than 4 months... that's love~"

12) "Hey Mr. Daydreams!" - "What..?" - "This little lady right here has a huge-"

13) "I can't stand not knowing what's gonna happen with him." - "Of course you're uneasy, you love him."

14) "I don't understand,  she's so out of my league and I just can't get over her."

15) "You are so helplessly in love." - "And he can't even see it..."

-Confessions-

1) "Oh goddammit, I love you, okay!"

2) "Um, I don't know any other way to say this but, I've liked you, for a really long time... would you-" - "Go on a date? Yes!"

3) "How about this, you, me, and a bottle of whiskey?"

4) "My place, my grandmother's famous pasta, and you there with me."

5) "What's all this?" - "I've been meaning to tell you... I love you."

6) "And I've had this one-sided love for you and-" - "Who ever said it was one-sided?"

7) "I love you okay! You can't leave me here, I- I don't know what I would do without you!"

8) "Hey, what are you doing here?" - "I couldn't go another day without telling you, I really, really, really like you."

9) "When I saw you lying there... it scared me to death. Scared me that I never got the chance to do this."

10) "If you haven't noticed already, I am completely head-over-heels in love with you." - "So what do you say you and me get out of here, together."

11) "You're awake! You didn't, happen to hear what I said... did you?" - "It's okay, I love you too."

12) "I don't want to see you with anyone else, because you belong here, in my arms."

13) "When you were gone, I realized just how much, how much I love you!"

14) "I don't wanna spend my nights alone anymore. I wanna come home, after work, to you. Because, wherever you are, that's home."

15) "You know, I've been thinking about us." - "Oh yeah?" - "Yeah, and I want us, to be together, if you would let me."