A unwanted girl pt2

Middle school the first year of 6 classes. It was interesting at first. Lia was terrified of it because everything everyone told her was horrible. She was told things like "boys will make fun of you for many reasons including breathing" or "the amount of homework is INSANE". Was any of it true? Nope. Boys didn't pay attention to her and she actually had very little to no homework. It was great she got friends her teachers were okay and life couldn't have been easier. Till the spring break. It was almost 4:00 p.m. when she was told by her history teacher that everyone had a extra week of spring break. Lia's jaw dropped. She already knew that the two weeks of spring break weren't going to be fun. Then school was let out she walked with some friends, Rosa,Marsha and Endi. They walked to Wendy's together where her father picked her up from then they'd go home. During the car-ride she told her father that it was officially two weeks of spring break. The father's reaction to this was "Damnit are you serious?" Lia simply just said "yes." The rest of the ride was silent. Weeks passed and school still wasn't over. The state was put under a quarantine. A few weeks later it was announced that the school would be online. Lia didn't do the best at in the beginning. Then one day the bitch of a guidance counselor called her mom. Her mom was livid to hear Lia had Horrible grades. The next day she had to raise them. A week later all her grades were passing.