Welcome To Hell!

PLAYER's POV:

I couldn't believe it, I almost didn't want to believe it, but here I was in the Hazbin Hotel universe, I guess that flash of white light probably caused this. No, I KNOW it caused this, but the question is... how? How did it cause me to jump into a ARU, the only thing I could think of that would cause such an event would be Ga... Gaster. "Oh you have got to be... ARGH!" of course the one person I thought was gone somehow finds a way to spite me, I might not be able to go back... well I should at least try, I snap my fingers and try to travel back to the original timeline only to get shocked by what felt like 1,000 volts. "Ow..." I say to myself, well if I can't go back I can at least try to help this worlds protagonist Charlie, who knows maybe if I get in her good graces she could get her father to send me back to Undertale. As I make my way through hell I spot a TV airing channel 666 News with Charlie and Katie Killjoy duking it out, "So I'm at this point of time" I say to myself, well at least a few events are probably going to change, and with that I begin walking towards the Happy Hotel.

15 minutes later

Walking to the hotel wasn't too bad actually, although a lot of people gave me strange looks due to my appearance, however, I didn't feel too bothered by it since well I look like this.

All n' all I had a fairly decent walk to the hotel with only one person/demon who tried to mug me, sadly I think I might have erased him from this world, oh well like I said to Sans, 'In a world that is kill or be killed, if I have a rightful reas...

All n' all I had a fairly decent walk to the hotel with only one person/demon who tried to mug me, sadly I think I might have erased him from this world, oh well like I said to Sans, 'In a world that is kill or be killed, if I have a rightful reason to kill, I won't say no'. I walk up to the door of the Happy Hotel and knock, *knock* *knock* knock*.

Charlie's POV:

"Hey Charlie can you go see who that is?" Vaggie ask's, I respond with a simple uh-huh, I walk down the hall to the door and open it, only to find what looks like a very small demon. "Uh... hello, can I help you?" I say to them, "Actually I believe I can help you. Greetings I am PLAYER." the demon now strangely named PLAYER states. "Uh... I don't mean to be rude but aren't you a little young to be offering service to an establishment?" I question, they give a small chuckle "Actually no, I'm not as young as I appear to be, this is simply the vessel I've created to harbor my soul; And before you ask, no, I am not a demon or an angle, I'm an entity that simply seeks to better the infinite universes in the multiverse". I look at them in shock, I never thought anything other than demons, humans, and angles could exist and yet this person/entity is telling me otherwise, "How do I know you're telling the truth?" I asked being skeptical, "Simple!" they tell me; They snap their fingers and all of a sudden I see multiple portals open up, one to heaven, one to IMP city, and one to the Earth. I stand there in shock for a good minute and it's at that point Vaggie comes to check what's going on.

Vaggie's POV:

I walk over to Charlie to see what's going on only to see a weird demon standing at the door, and Charlie's face full of shock, I ready my weapon and point it at the demon standing outside the door. "Who are you and why does Charlie look like she's seen a ghost!" I say in caution, "Greetings my name is PLAYER, and I believe Charlie can tell you what transpired." they motion to Charlie.

Fast forward to the Hazbin Hotel Gang and Sir Pentious 

PLAYER's POV:

Alastor is about to make a move but I stop him, "Allow me." the whole world fades to black, Pentious blimp disappears leaving only him and the gang behind me, "Wha-what is going on?!" Pentious screams in shock; "Greetings, I am PLAYER, you want to know what's happening? The demons you just attacked in this world are all my friends! You didn't show any mercy to them, SO DON'T YOU DARE THINK I'LL SHOW ANY MERCY TO YOU!" I say; Everyone around me looks shocked, Alastor's smile almost falters for a second, I look towards Pentious, "It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these, demons like you... SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL!" 

A/N:

Replace Gaster With PLAYER and Skip to 3:17 For Second Video

PLAYER's POV:

Once the fight is over everyone stares at me in complete shock... well at least until Alastor regains his composure, his smile is even larger somehow, "My, my, my that was a spectacular performance!" Alastor cheerfully states, "Please that was only a fraction of what I can do." I state with a smug look on my face. "Well I'm starved! Who wants some jambalaya? My mother once taught me a GREAT recipe! In fact it nearly killed her, ha ha!"

A/N:

Till next time!