Chapter I♡

Heo YoungJi 's p.o.v

The cool breeze of summer air brushed my face. I was alone in the middle of a field filled with lavenders. Where am I? If this is a dream I wish to never wake up. The silence. The peace. The fragrance. I closed my eyes enjoying the moment. I might never have this moment again in life. Not my life.

"Youngji wake up. Youngji wake up or you gonna be late."

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt my shoulder was shaken soft. So it was a dream indeed.

"Am I late unnie?"

I asked half awake. GookJu unnie was busy ironing my school uniform. Unnie is all I got since my parents died in the car accident when I was five. She'be been taking care of me since then. How I owe her a fortune for sacrificing so much including her school life to make a living for us. I am forever grateful to have her as my sister.

"Nope. You've got just enough time for a bath and a breakfast. Hurry up now. You dont wanna be late for your first of school, dont you?"

She replied me calm but firm. Without wasting any minute, I took a quick bath and ate my breakfast. Later Unnie drove me off to the great School Of Performing Art Seoul (SOPA), my new school.

*******

Unnie red MyVi arrived at the school garage. I studied the school from inside. A beautiful place for a new start.

"Liking your new school huh?"

Unnie sudden question startled me. I laugh of embarrassment.

"Seriously YoungJi, dont laugh like that in front of boys or else you'll got no luck in love, AGAIN!" Unnie said as she laughed along with me.

I have long lost my count on how many times have Unnie give a talk on my laugh. It's not like I didn't listen to her and try to change the way I laugh to a more feminine laugh. I just couldn't help it as I've been born to have this big-muted laugh. I hugged my dear sister before I dropped off the car.

"Good luck Seol Han Na."

Unnie gave me a wink before she drove her car back to the school gate. When Unnie's car vanished from my sight, I turned around and took a deep breath before I enter the school lobby.

********

The first person that I met was the lady-like headmistress of SOPA, Mrs HyoJin who is probably in her fifty. I followed her to the Grade3A class, the class which I've been assigned to.

"I'm sorry to disturb your lesson Mr Kang. Allow me to introduce the new transfer student. She was assigned to this class."

"Oh, good morning headmistress, It's okay, I'm about to finish anyway. Come girl, introduce yourself."

Mr Kang gave me a warm smile. I smiled back and turned to face my classmates.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I am Seol Han Na. Please take care of me."

The class clapped and cheered for me.

"Go sit next to Nana."

I saw a red-haired girl waving her hands at me at the back of the class. I thanked Mrs HyoJin and Mr Kang before I walk towards my sit. As I walked, I cant help but notice the eyes of the girls were following me. I'm getting a little bit nervous. Did they know?

"Hi, my name is Nana."

Nana offered me a handshake. I accepted her offer. She has these cute dimples when she smiled. Her red hair was up in a stylish bun and her skin was a fair pale color. She looked like a nice girl.

"Don't bother them. You know girls, jealous."

Nana said, probably sensing my uneasiness.

"Jealous? Why?"

My voice sounded a little bit crack and I could felt the sweat in my fists. They really know. Rather than answering me, Nana pointed to the two empty sits at the corner of the room beside my sit.

"That belong to Jackson and BamBam of Got7. Considered yourself lucky enough to get to sit next to those heartthrob."

As Nana spoken those words, I realized that I am in a big trouble.

*******

The first thing that I did when I entered my class was to look at the two sits next to mine. Still empty. Whew. I never felt so relieved in my life. Today was my third day at school. I've been doubting these past days since my first day at school wether I should or not keep going to school. In the end, I make myself to go as I didn't want GookJu Unnie to worry about me. I haven't tell her yet about Got7 members are in the same school as me. I knew if I tell her that, she will make me stop. I am not stupid enough to let that happen. After all the efforts that Unnie has gave to make my agency agreed to let me have a normal high school life. There's no way I am going to let her efforts gone meaningless. So I decided to handle this situation myself. The Got7 seems barely in school anyway. Nana told me that if they did came they probably only got swoon by the girls. So consider my identity was safe for new. I fixed my big black-framed spectacle to my eyes as I walked to the front of the class.

"Good morning everyone. I brought some muffins today. Come eat."

The class cheered as they scrambled to run towards me.

"Thank you HanNa. You are the best! How do you know that I haven't eat breakfast?"

"Yah, she's an omma yah omma. Our class omma."

Kwanghee's joke brought laughter to everyone. I couldn't help but to laugh along.

"Woah, look at her laugh. Hahaha. It's muted, how cute."

I wasn't able to thank HyungSik's compliment as a sudden gentle and manly voice interrupted us.

"I want a muffin."

There at the door, stood two heart breakingly good looking guys.