I climbed up the stairs and saw a door that had Fat Gum written in bold letters. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door 3 times. "Come in!" a cheerful voice said and I slowly opened the door, peeking in. "Ah, Luna-san. Perfect timing! Come on in!" Fat gum said and I entered the room. "Tamaki this is Y/n Izumi also known as the wolf hero: Luna from class 1A. Izumi this is Tamaki Amajiki also known as Suneater from class 3A." he said as a tall boy and I stared at each other. He looked away quickly mumbling things while blushing. Guess he's the shy type.

"Hello, my name is Y/n Izumi as you already know. Feel free to call me Y/n or Luna. It's nice to meet you." I said, bowing slightly. "N-N-Nice t-to m-meet you t-t-too. Y-You can c-c-call me T-Tamaki if y-you want," he said while bowing too. "Now, introductions aside. We need to discuss our plans for today!" Fat gum said. 

~Time skip~
We were on patrol in the city right now. We had defeated a few minor villains here and there, nothing more, nothing less. Suddenly, I received a message on our class group chat. "Hold on," I said, halting and taking out my phone. I opened the chat to see that Deku had sent his location. "Why would he..." "Luna-san! Let's go!" Fat gum said. I shook it off and continued following them.

Not even a few minutes later, my alert watch beeped. I looked at it, to see that Deku and Shoto were in danger. "Fat gum-san, I gotta go." I hurriedly said, charging up electricity to nyoom to the location. "Why--" before he could complete his sentence, I had already left.

~2nd person pov~
Deku had been paralyzed for the second time. Hero killer was about to stab the green haired boy, but someone shot fire at him, and it wasn't Todoroki. Todoroki looked at the figure, only to see you. "Tch, if you were in trouble Deku, why didn't you press the button before sending your location to the group chat? Baka." You said, getting into a fighting stance. "And you! I won't let you hurt a dear one, or anyone again!" you yelled at Stain. "Hm, you look familiar... Ah, the daughter of Elementalist and Wolf Howler. I sympathize with you. You had such terrible parents." He said. you paid no attention to what he said.

Todoroki and Iida said something, that made you confused, so you didn't pay attention to it. You created an ice obstacle but Stain cut through it. You grit your teeth in annoyance. He managed to slice your arm a little, as you winced. He was about to lick the blood, but you threw water at him, causing the blood to wash off his sword. ^How can I make the bleeding stop? Shit, it's bleeding too much. ^ You thought. 

~Y/n's pov~
Setting the pain aside, me and Shoto fought the hero killer, the icy hot using ice and fire, while I used earth and wind. Stain still managed to get an opening and was about to slice our arms off, if it wasn't for Iida who kicked him away. "Todoroki, Midoriya, Izumi, this has nothing to do with you three, and I apologize," he said. "Dude why are you even apologizing?" I asked. "That's why I can't allow you three to bleed more than this." he continued, totally ignoring my question. 

They all argued as I kept on keeping Stain at Bay. "Please argue later, right now. Cover your ears." I said. They (Deku, Iida, and Todoroki) covered their ears. I inhaled deeply before howling at full power. Stain fell down, clutching his bleeding ears. I immediately ran to him and put a hand on his head. "1 million volts!" I yelled, sending huge amounts of electricity at his head, paralyzing and knocking him out. I panted and coughed, it had been some time since I used that ultimate move.

I fell onto my knee, clutching my right calf, which he managed to stab. His knife went right through it, and it hurt like a bitch. My arm was bleeding heavily too as I felt my consciousness fading in and out due to the blood loss. "Izumi-san!/Y/n!" Was the last thing I heard before fainting.

~2nd person pov~
The 3 boys yelled your name as you fell onto the ground, unconscious. They ran to you, worried. They checked your wounds as Native also managed to get up. He slightly pushed the boys aside and checked the injuries. "A large gash on the right arm and a knife stab in the right calf. Has fainted out of blood loss. One of you, restrain the hero killer before he wakes up." Native told. Todoroki tied Stain up as Deku looked at you, wide-eyed.