"And rile Adrian? I don't think so"

"Why is he even keeping his eyes on me anyways?" she groans in irritation.

"It's your coronation and he want everything to go well which means you need to be watched tonight"

"I should have thought all of this before demanding this day" Crystal sighs as she turns away from crowd and Marisa smiles.

"Why don't you go rest in your room, I don't think we will have the coronation started until before midnight when the moon is at its peak" Marisa points.

"I cannot wait for the midnight" Crystal panics as by then Destiny's birthday will be passed and Crystal had promised she would bring the cake.

"Princess" Adrian's voice makes Crystal turn around.

"Are you okay?" he asks with narrowed eyes and Crystal glances at Marisa before she nods her head.

"Then stop giving your back to others and stay still with lips shut" Adrian warns her and Crystal narrows her eyes.

"You are..."

"Actually, she needs to use the restroom and we think it will be better if she shows up when the ceremony actually begins, the crowd's eyes on hers is not just making her fidget but people are not so comfortable to do anything other than staring at her" Marisa interrupts and Adrian glances around to find that everyone watching them.

"Fine, let me escort you to your room" Adrian asks as he puts his arm out but Marisa touches it before Crystal could.

"She is about to be crowned as a Queen and you escorting her anywhere while you are nothing but a Royal guard will be suspicious, you stay here while we go to her room"

"But..."

"Ad, you think on in, an unmated to be Queen is being escorted by a mere guard to her private room, while everyone is here, people that has been wanting to point a finger at Crystal so" Marisa lets him think on about it and Adrian sighs as be squeezes her hand before letting it go while she nods for his understanding.

Stepping away, Adrian walks back to his place while Marisa escorts Crystal back to her room. Once the doors are closed to the hall where the party was happening, Marisa grips Crystal's wrists and pulls her to the hallway.

"Is an hour enough?" Marisa asks Crystal who blinks in surprise.

"Crystal is an hour enough for you to go and come back"

"I promised a night"

"Then make another promise when you meet them and once this who damn thing is done you can rush back but for now, an hour is all you can borrow" Marisa states and Crystal nods her head knowing well, with all these eyes and ears an hour was more than enough time she could get to go wish Destiny her birthday.

"Okay"

"You will find the cake packed and ready at back door of the kitchen, be carful and hurry back" Marisa asks as she hands Crystal a wrap.

"Thank you, I will return the favor"

"Well, at least my mate does not ask me for a cake" Marisa smiles as she watches Crystal rush with her inhuman speed out of the palace before she hurries to Crystal's room.

*******

A loud bang on the door, startles Marisa making her turns around at once.

"Open up" Antonio's voice makes her breath in relief.

"Uh, Crystal is not ready yet" Marisa replies not opening the door.

"I don't care just open this door" he shouts at her in anger and Marisa frowns her eyes as she walks to open the door only to find him barge in and slam the door close.