A "FUN" Value Mistake

PLAYER's POV:

"Hm... I currently have the day off right now, I wonder what I should do?" Hi, I'm PLAYER, you may be wondering what is going on right now and why I seem to be on the surface with monster kind. Well you see, I found a way to exist after the end of this 'game', how you may ask, well it started with Gaster. Gaster is an entity that will only come to existence in this FUN numerical world when the 'FUN' value exceeds 80 or 90, at that time a grey door will appear in Waterfall, this door will lead to Gaster, now as to how this is relevant is simple. Gaster was the one who was shutting down my program at the end of the 'game', he alone was the sole variable for me not achieving my True Perfect Ending so, I defeated him. I harmed a monster in order to get a true perfect ending, although I am not pleased with the outcome I was given no other choice, it was either defeat Gaster and take control of the timeline, or quit. I was NOT willing to quit, so I killed him to stay with the friends I made in underground. Since my time on the surface along with monsters I became sort of a mediator between humans and monsters, when something violent happens I use my... abilities, to sort out what happened and see who is right or wrong. Now, moving on, "Maybe I should go n' see CORE!Frisk, who knows I might even get to see Geno while I'm at it." I say to myself, so as I walk towards the door thinking about the Omega timeline something strange occurs, a flash of pure blinding white light envelopes the room. Once the event ended I look around the room to see if anything happened, I didn't spot a single irregularity until I opened the door. ["Warning. Warning. FUN value is over 100. FUN value is over 100. Fixing Error."] the game menu states. I don't think I've ever felt so scared, I thought an auto RESET was going to occur, however, this was not the case, instead I end up in not the Omega timeline, the beginning of the 'game', or another AU, I end up in ARU [Alternate Reality Universe] Hazbin Hotel.

A/N

So that's the beginning of  Wrong Multiverse, please tell me what you think of the beginning in the comments below.